Prop for Baja Outlaw26 >

Prop for Baja Outlaw26

Notices

Prop for Baja Outlaw26

Old 08-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

what about HIGH FLOW MUFFLERS for threw hull exhaust going threw the drive will heat up the drive and rob you of 3 to 5 mph and put a load on the motor. art
Old 08-08-2007, 03:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wild Card 09
On which swiss lake do you boat? Surely they are not more strict than lake Constance! There are rules and there are rules, you know!
Either way, expect thru prop exhaust and the altitude to take the edge off the performance. Maybe a mile each or a little more.

Donīt you have a speed limit on the lake, as well, anyway?
I have a twin engined Chris Craft on lake Constance (thatīs why I know the rules) for laid back cruising weekends, but mostly Iīm out on the Outlaw, elsewhere, haulinīass.
On the lake of Biel there are only the 150m and 300m rules to be considered, after that free speed is possible. I think with the technical and local limitation 58-59 MPH are arguably the most possible....
Old 08-09-2007, 02:53 AM
the Flightmaster
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marcello, you should try a labbed 24" Bravo. It may work for you. The thinner blades giving you a couple of hundred revs more and counter the 24" pitch. Also, Baja hulls run faster in a chop. You will never see your best speed on smooth water, and anyway even 80 mph will seem boring on glassy smooth water.

Why donīt you come down to the Liquid Quarter Mile event at the Interboot in september? We have a great time, there, and the event, in its third year gets bigger each time. They will have their own exclusive dock this year, and the number of offshore and gofast boats will be a real sight to see.

check out www.offshoreonly.de
and www.liquidquartermile.de
Who ever would have thought that this could take place on Lake Constance?!
Old 08-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Registered

Marcello do you know what I mean about the merc rev 4 23 labbed prop.?? did you call bbladdes and talk to brett?? if you want I will tell him what you have and see what he has to say about the 3 props mirage, rev 4 , bravo1. the phone call to you might be a lot of money. and not cost me at all and I will post his choice here and price. REV4 I know guys who are running them and they handle better than the b1, mirage on BAJAS with stock height drives.. If you want I can send you a hydromotive p24 3 blade prop used for 250, which I ran with a stock 330hp and 390hp 454 and 502 way back in the 90s. So please let me help you out ,my mother is from w. germany too. if you had a high drive high like myself or wildcard I would stay with the b1 prop also look in to the through hull exhaust with high flow mufflers its got to be holding you back 3 to 5 and the heat to the drive exhaust can't be good, or switchables anyway please let me now if I can help I only have owned my baja for 17yrs and have tried a lot of stuff. art
Old 08-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Registered

Marcello, you should try a labbed 24" Bravo. It may work for you. The thinner blades giving you a couple of hundred revs more and counter the 24" pitch. Also, Baja hulls run faster in a chop. You will never see your best speed on smooth water, and anyway even 80 mph will seem boring on glassy smooth water.

Why donīt you come down to the Liquid Quarter Mile event at the Interboot in september? We have a great time, there, and the event, in its third year gets bigger each time. They will have their own exclusive dock this year, and the number of offshore and gofast boats will be a real sight to see.

stephen, that is a great proposal with the liquid quarter mile, I did not know about it. At the moment I am really not so happy with the boat because I have expected more - the difference to my old one are only a few mph!!
Old 08-11-2007, 03:34 AM
Registered

Yes I have seen the rev 4 23 - one of the best prop doctors in Switzerland told me that this would not really work with my boat. unfortunately we had extremly bad weather the last day and lots of lake are overflooded and a lot of wood is on the lakes - no boating at the moment. anyway, first I would try a 21" mirage? what do you mean? Labbed 24" Bravo 1, who has such prop and sends this for testing? I guess that I am the onliest speed fanatic driver in my region looking for each mph on his boat - unfortunately. So this kind of contact I appreciate. This with the exhaust it is not possible due to really strict environmental and noise level rules.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Registered

stephen, could we once have a call? As I guess you are from Germany?
Old 08-11-2007, 07:59 PM
the Flightmaster
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure. I live in Stuttgart.
Call me.
(49) 170 911 3 911
Old 08-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Marcello do you know what I mean about the merc rev 4 23 labbed prop.?? did you call bbladdes and talk to brett?? if you want I will tell him what you have and see what he has to say about the 3 props mirage, rev 4 , bravo1. the phone call to you might be a lot of money. and not cost me at all and I will post his choice here and price. REV4 I know guys who are running them and they handle better than the b1, mirage on BAJAS with stock height drives.. If you want I can send you a hydromotive p24 3 blade prop used for 250, which I ran with a stock 330hp and 390hp 454 and 502 way back in the 90s. So please let me help you out ,my mother is from w. germany too. if you had a high drive high like myself or wildcard I would stay with the b1 prop also look in to the through hull exhaust with high flow mufflers its got to be holding you back 3 to 5 and the heat to the drive exhaust can't be good, or switchables anyway please let me now if I can help I only have owned my baja for 17yrs and have tried a lot of stuff. art
MARCELLO DID YOU READ THIS BRETT WILL SEND PROPS TO TRY PLUS SHIPPING IF YOU WANT ME CALL HIM AND SEE WHAT HE THINKS YOU NEED I WILL DO THAT FOR YOU, ITS CHEAPER FOR ME TO CALL THEN YOU,. ART
Old 08-16-2007, 05:49 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by marcello
Labbed 24" Bravo 1, who has such prop and sends this for testing?
We do have these lab finished props in stock, ready for real world testing

We are located in Belgium, Europe and do send them out to Switserland, Germany, etc etc

Feel free to contact us wenever you want to
[email protected]
or + 32 3 789 91 32

Quick Reply: Prop for Baja Outlaw26

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.