1999 Baja H2x PROCHARGED >

1999 Baja H2x PROCHARGED

Notices

1999 Baja H2x PROCHARGED

Old 08-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Baja H2x PROCHARGED

I'm testing the waters on selling my Baja.
This boat is 24' and has been a fresh water ONLY boat. I've spent a lot of $$ on performance parts for this thing. It has a brand new 454 with TWO hours on it. The engine is fresh from top to bottom including extensive head work, aftermarket camshaft, etc. Additionally, the boat has an intercooled Procharger M1 with the upgraded 12 rib pulleys and Aeromotive fuel setup. The supercharger was freshened at the same time as the engine so it too is brand new (have receipts). This is one of the baddest sounding boats on the lake. It has a Crane billet marine camshaft for a very mean, lopey idle. That, combined with the whistling supercharger makes for a major attention getter. I have pictures of the entire engine removal, disassembly, upgrades, and reassembly.
This thing hauls ass and runs flawlessly. I will demonstrate on Lake Allatoona once deposit is left. If you're serious, call 678-516-1024. lv msg

The following mods have been performed:
ProLine Racing 454 with freshly machined deck, align honed, cylinders honed, polished and mic'd crank
Heads:
ProLine multi-angle competition valve job, Chambers extensively worked (have pics) to be more blower friendly, Stainless swirl-polished intake/exhaust valves, Comp valve springs, TITANIUM retianers, 10° valve locks, surfaced
Misc:
Crane 168731 billet camshaft, Clevite main & rod bearings, Durabond cam bearings, brass freeze plugs, Perfect Circle rings,
Other mods:
fresh Procharger M1 with 12 rib pulley setup and intercooler, Aeromotive fuel pump and regulator, Thru hull exhaust, matching bimini top and cockpit cover, Sony xplod marine with remote head for driver, 2 10" subs, Pioneer elite amp, dual batteries with switch and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot.
$34,900

Old 08-11-2008, 12:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will demonstrate once deposit is left

Of course she runs flawlessly, I will show you once you pay me

In all seriousness, if you want to move your boat you need to forget all the performance stuff you did to the motor, and take that pro charger off, it is actually making your boat worth less.

As for preventing joy riders, some up front questions like, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY? What others have you looked at?? How far did you drive to see just your boat?? Can help you weed them out. If someone rides 4 hours to see your boat their probably not joy riding, if their at teh boat ramp in their bass tracker and want to ride and don't know what a BAJA is, you get the idea.

If your boat is in immaculate cond, youmay get what your asking here are some others forsale 25-30K mark
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...A-H2X-90623196
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...S-H2X-92211565
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...s-H2X-92850872

WILL

Last edited by BAJA WILL; 08-11-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

There was recently a clean 98 or 99 baja 272 w/trailer on E-bay w/under 200 hours on it w/m-1 procharger on fresh mag motor,had a starting bid of 28,000-ZERO BIDS. Guy relisted it at 25,000 buy it now which was a steal-stil ZERO BIDS. Your boat (just like mine) is a entry level boat,NO ONE buys one thats modded,it scares them away. If you find a buyer at any price over 25,000 you'll be doing good in this market. Return it to stock and you'll have a better chance of selling it but keep in mind the only time boats sell well is from march to june,Smitty