36 or 35 OL

Notices

36 or 35 OL

Old 09-30-2008, 07:54 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by socalstone
Doesn't the 35 have better (much less) space in the cockpit between the front bolsters and the rear bench? If I have my boats straight, that was a big improvement.
They gave you more engine compartment room with the 35 over the 36 which did reduce the cockpit space but you can still do the four bolster setup in the 35.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by cauzmik
I hit 77MPH on my 2008 Sea-doo [Sept/15/08]

Doug
Doug,

That is haulin butt on a sea doo!

Dock
Old 09-30-2008, 08:07 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Sunsation builds a very nice boat. They seem to have their act together and have some good ideas. I know three folks with them that really like the product but again it is a matter of personal choice.

To me they are SMALL and use the same technique that Fountain does to go fast. Nothing wrong with that but you have to ask yourself if speed or ride and room are what you need in a boat.

The one thing that I do not care for on Sunsation is the huge clutter of gauges spread out everywhere across the front of the boat. It makes my eyes cross trying to figure it out.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by socalstone
Dock, what's with the new avatar.... Did you decide to roll with the big motors?

I just think it is PRETTY!

Jason hasn't proven to me that he runs 90 MPH yet and he cannot prove that I don't!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the new 32ss Sunsations but size does matter. I had my 25 Oulaw next to a 25 Sunsation and mine looked huge next to it
Old 09-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

that would be sweet Cauzmik!!! Dont think I'll make the trip this year though. I have a seven week baby boy that I spend most of my time with now, including my wife too. Thanks for the offer.Might I say this was a pretty good post from everone.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Doug,

That is haulin butt on a sea doo!

Dock
Thanks Dock! Brand new as of this past season...I went out to lake of the isle on the st. Lawrence and gunned her...had to crouch down as best I could but she maxed out at 77..Flat water and about 29C outside. Great ride..wouldn't want to fall off at that speed

Doug
Old 10-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by cauzmik
about 29C outside.
Hum you ain't from around here are you?

I agree that I would NOT want to fall off at those speeds either! We rented a couple down at the coast this summer and it had been about ten years since I had been on one and it was really weird getting the hang of it. The ones we rented topped out at 45 MPH and they felt like you were flying. I cannot imagine doing 77!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered

I agree that I would NOT want to fall off at those speeds either! We rented a couple down at the coast this summer and it had been about ten years since I had been on one and it was really weird getting the hang of it. The ones we rented topped out at 45 MPH and they felt like you were flying. I cannot imagine doing 77!
Cant imagine falling off at that speed. One time I when I had my little Barracuda I was whipping it around and actually did a complete flip off the thing and drank about a gallon of Lake Erie on the way down/up!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Registered

Sorry...I better change that C to a F for the winter months...since I'll be in Destin.

you wouldn't want to go much more than 77..trust me...That's faster than my old 26ft Chap with 496HO

I think it was more the "perfect day" ...smooth water... great weather..low fuel and I hadn't eaten since breakfast...haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.