Notices

All I Did Was Ask A Simple ????????

Old 03-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
those boys on the fountain sight are touchy

So why don't you just wander back over there and try to honestly answer the question I have posed to you.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

I could care less what Fountain does, but they havent proven ANYTHING yet. From the info released over the past year, they havent gained any real speed yet. They might if the 40 Outlaw rumors are true, but its a completely different boat from what Ive seen. F*ckin beaked Baja.........

I agree that there haven't been any real gains made in terms of speed with the Baja models that are being produced by Fountain, he's just giving you guys what you're accustomed to getting in a boat. His original intention was to build Bajas as Bajas. The changes in construction are only to make a better built boat out of them, he never intended to turn them into Fountains, have you missed the fact that he already builds Fountains for those of us that want them.

In the case of the 40 outlaw, well just goes to show you that the easy and for sure way to make a Baja run is to put a Fountain hull under it. And the beak will not be there from all I have heard, so you're safe, it won't look like a Fountain. So just take your wallet and get down there, you could be the first to own the best quality, safest, most efficient, and fastest 40 Outlaw ever built. I'm sure Reggie would welcome you and treat you well.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-21-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Will it sink at the dock like a Fountain ????
Old 03-21-2009, 09:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I dont have time to punch a clock anymore. Besides, my job is here..........cleaning up the sh*t you guys start!

I stand by my previous post above. Everyone knows its true, I just put it into words. I could care less what Fountain does, but they havent proven ANYTHING yet. From the info released over the past year, they havent gained any real speed yet. They might if the 40 Outlaw rumors are true, but its a completely different boat from what Ive seen. F*ckin beaked Baja.........
What me start chit....... NEVER
Old 03-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
I agree that there haven't been any real gains made in terms of speed with the Baja models that are being produced by Fountain, he's just giving you guys what you're accustomed to getting in a boat. His original intention was to build Bajas as Bajas. The changes in construction are only to make a better built boat out of them, he never intended to turn them into Fountains, have you missed the fact that he already builds Fountains for those of us that want them.

In the case of the 40 outlaw, well just goes to show you that the easy and for sure way to make a Baja run is to put a Fountain hull under it. And the beak will not be there from all I have heard, so you're safe, it won't look like a Fountain. So just take your wallet and get down there, you could be the first to own the best quality, safest, most efficient, and fastest 40 Outlaw ever built. I'm sure Reggie would welcome you and treat you well.
BULL**** there you go again ILL SHOW FAST lets take your 35 out in some 4 footers an then pic you teeth up of the floor why do most FOUNTAIN Get mouldy carpet, in the cabin? DID YOU KNOW REGGIE DONT EVEN LAY UP HIS OWN RACE BOATS THANK YOU SKATERSKATER
Old 03-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Registered

CrayolaCrazy you are one enlightened S.O.B. Yes reggie did have a hull layed up by Skater. It was when he had a joint effort with them to set a world record. I think it was Reggie and Jerry Gillbeth? spelling off on that name. It was an overall speed record. Don't remember all details.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
BULL**** there you go again ILL SHOW FAST lets take your 35 out in some 4 footers an then pic you teeth up of the floor why do most FOUNTAIN Get mouldy carpet, in the cabin? DID YOU KNOW REGGIE DONT EVEN LAY UP HIS OWN RACE BOATS THANK YOU SKATERSKATER

I have a great time in rough water, and still have all my teeth.

My cabin carpet is fresh as a daisy, as was the carpet in the last one. I do see that some have that problem, I'd take a damp carpet over a broken bulkhead, like the 35 OL that just got thrown up on here, any day. Don't see that complaint pop up on the Fountains, though I do believe you could break anything if you put your mind to it. The wet cabin most often, from what I see, results from sitting with the bow down. Might do your Fountain 101 research before you play expert.

You might also dig into why Brunswick closed Baja. Not profitable for them at all, high warranty costs, in some cases resulting in buy backs and replacement boats. Two boats for the price of one apparently does nothing for the bottom line. What about those liner "issues" ??? How about the deal a couple years back when Baja was to build the Pachanga for Sea Ray to market? Dropped due to build quality not up to Sea Ray standards? Who is fixing warranty problems on Baja's now? Sea Ray?

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-22-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Banned

Nobody what to comment about sinking at the dock issues ??? I have personally seen it happen.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think Regie is goofy as hell, but he is making strides to make our brand better, ie: faster. I'm all for going faster with less power.
Peace.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Registered

Small picture, but could this really be the new 40 Outlaw with a stepped bottom AND a beak?

Quick Reply: All I Did Was Ask A Simple ????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.