Selling a '05 275 Boss >

Selling a '05 275 Boss

Notices

Selling a '05 275 Boss

Old 05-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wantingmore
Boat looks great Jim. Guess I got to see it on your maiden voyage. People are going to start wondering if we work.
Yeah, no kidding. Glad to see you out - did you get your interior renovations done? Your boat looks great - it always amazes people when I tell them that your boat is 10 years old. Sure doesn't look it.

Got used to the boat pretty quick. Lots of fun - runs great. Need to install the fridge and satellite radio this week. Probably upgrade the stereo a little bit and all should be set.

See you out on the water.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post some pics Jim.

Did you buy local(sports boat) or have delevered from somewhere else?

Enjoy your new ride.

Dennis
Old 05-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jim09091
Yeah, no kidding. Glad to see you out - did you get your interior renovations done? Your boat looks great - it always amazes people when I tell them that your boat is 10 years old. Sure doesn't look it.

Got used to the boat pretty quick. Lots of fun - runs great. Need to install the fridge and satellite radio this week. Probably upgrade the stereo a little bit and all should be set.

See you out on the water.
Yea, the interior is done. Went all white and it looks great. I'll probably be wishing I went with gray or something similar after our 2 year old runs around on it for awhile.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Registered

Yea, the interior is done. Went all white and it looks great. I'll probably be wishing I went with gray or something similar after our 2 year old runs around on it for awhile.
Do you ever go by our old place much at the end of the beach? Boy, what a way to spend my final days at Baja, we have a lifetime of stories living down there. While everyone was depressed about losing their jobs, we still had a place on the beach, 3 Outlaws (26, 30, & 35), and a Brunswick credit card for a couple months after the announcement!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Do you ever go by our old place much at the end of the beach? Boy, what a way to spend my final days at Baja, we have a lifetime of stories living down there. While everyone was depressed about losing their jobs, we still had a place on the beach, 3 Outlaws (26, 30, & 35), and a Brunswick credit card for a couple months after the announcement!
I kept the boat at Moss Marine for the last three years, so I was by there every time we went out. I'm actually trailering it now, so we don't get by there too much. I wish I could have hung out with you guys more. You guys were definitely living the dream.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Post some pics Jim.

Did you buy local(sports boat) or have delevered from somewhere else?

Enjoy your new ride.

Dennis
Thanks - we will. We ended up getting it from Captain's Choice in Fort Walton Beach. It was a great deal. How has the east coast been treating you?

That's what Mr. Clean Magic Erasers were invented for. I'd like to buy whoever invented those a beer.

Can't beat that.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=jim09091;2864425]Thanks - we will. We ended up getting it from Captain's Choice in Fort Walton Beach. It was a great deal. How has the east coast been treating you?

I miss the west coast. Seas are calm now but work has been busy.
The dock accomedations are nothing like Naples and some of the places on the west coast. I am sure down south from me but in the Vero area.Just some rough looking docks.
I hope to get over there in the next month or so and get some weekend boating in. I would still love to do a Key west trip. Just a short weekend trip. sat to monday or somthing like that.

Dennis
Old 05-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Registered

That's what Mr. Clean Magic Erasers were invented for. I'd like to buy whoever invented those a beer.
Jim, your not gonna believe this but I invented those!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered

Talking

Jim, your not gonna believe this but I invented those!
Damn, I knew I was saving all those quarters to buy someone's beer. Now I know who it is.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=bowtye8;2864539]
Thanks - we will. We ended up getting it from Captain's Choice in Fort Walton Beach. It was a great deal. How has the east coast been treating you?

I miss the west coast. Seas are calm now but work has been busy.
The dock accomedations are nothing like Naples and some of the places on the west coast. I am sure down south from me but in the Vero area.Just some rough looking docks.
I hope to get over there in the next month or so and get some weekend boating in. I would still love to do a Key west trip. Just a short weekend trip. sat to monday or somthing like that.

Dennis
Planning a Key West trip ourselves. I used to boat in S. FL when I was younger and with the family. Never made it much north or Palm Beach though. Lots of places to go but I hated the exorbitant amount of slow/idle zones.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.