Purchasing Fountain Powerboats >

Purchasing Fountain Powerboats

Notices

Purchasing Fountain Powerboats

Old 09-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Purchasing Fountain Powerboats

Hustler Powerboats is currently in negotiations to purchase Fountain powerboats and all its assets. As of Oct. 5th, Fountain powerboats will go up for auction and no longer be doing business. Hustler Powerboats will move its operations to NC and re-build the Fountain and Baja Line to full capacity over the next 4 years and keep the Fountain Legacy intact as we feel it is a big part of Performance boat history and do not want to see it die off. We are dedicated to re-strengthening both Fountain and Baja, keeping the same look and feel with improved quality and workmanship. Over these last couple years, Hustler has been blessed with sales and is running strong and would like to give back to the boating community by saving these companies from being auctioned off piece by piece.

We know there are alot of Baja owners out there that love their boats and the brand, as a proud ex employee of Baja, we feel the brand is an icon in the boating world and deserves a second chance. We will cater and listen to the Baja owners and build products they want.

If you have any question please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Old 09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by raceday500
Hustler Powerboats is currently in negotiations to purchase Fountain powerboats and all its assets. As of Oct. 5th, Fountain powerboats will go up for auction and no longer be doing business. Hustler Powerboats will move its operations to NC and re-build the Fountain and Baja Line to full capacity over the next 4 years and keep the Fountain Legacy intact as we feel it is a big part of Performance boat history and do not want to see it die off. We are dedicated to re-strengthening both Fountain and Baja, keeping the same look and feel with improved quality and workmanship. Over these last couple years, Hustler has been blessed with sales and is running strong and would like to give back to the boating community by saving these companies from being auctioned off piece by piece.

We know there are alot of Baja owners out there that love their boats and the brand, as a proud ex employee of Baja, we feel the brand is an icon in the boating world and deserves a second chance. We will cater and listen to the Baja owners and build products they want.

If you have any question please feel free to email me at [email protected]
John,

I hope this works out for you and everyone at Fountain. Reading the post is seems that you may be putting the cart ahead of the horse. Have you made a firm deal or will their be an auction? Will any of the Fountain's remain active in any role in the business?

There is no doubt that if you can make this happen that Hustler/Fountain/Baja would be a force to be reckoned with.

Best of luck to you and all involved.

Mark
Old 09-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Registered

How can you make a post like this if it doesnt go to auction till Oct 5th? Is this another deal like Faction? Doesnt make a difference either way to me, just asking. Thanks!
Old 09-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Registered

make a single screw 29 outlaw again or a 30

good luck, i like the baja's allot, i like the fountains allot and ive only been on one hustler, but like that allot as well.
good luck
Old 09-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Registered

Please take that hideous decal off the side of the Baja's
Old 09-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noyzee
make a single screw 29 outlaw again or a 30

good luck, i like the baja's allot, i like the fountains allot and ive only been on one hustler, but like that allot as well.
good luck
FYI- Fountain did build a 30 Outlaw. Alot is spelled alot.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by redbud35
FYI- Fountain did build a 30 Outlaw. Alot is spelled alot.
Not in a single they didn't....
Old 09-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Registered

How can you make a post like this if it doesnt go to auction till Oct 5th?

It says that they are in negotiations. If I recall correctly, if a deal is made by the parties involved, all the judge has to do is to ok the deal, and there is no auction.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=redbud35;2955135Alot is spelled alot.[/QUOTE]

Technically, it's a lot, not alot.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Registered

Default Factory Tour

Went to the Fountain facility yesterday. The plant was amazing and we want to Thank Reggie and all his employees for making us feel right at home. Left with a very positive attitude.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.