VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Arrested they have to catch us first dont they
Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Sport 280
Do not think I would be in any shape to make it back to Chicago after Friday night.

Have fun, post pictures!

Fred
Do you want an honest answer?

Sorry you cannot make it Grandpa
Old 02-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
Arrested they have to catch us first dont they
Well they know Greg, Dave, Lane, Adam, Dean and Dawn. They are already on alert and on lookout for Blane so unless we can escape through the underground tunnels there are not too many places to hide.

I poured Greg, Dave and Adam into a taxi at 3am one morning and looked at the driver and realized I had no idea what Greg's address was. The driver laughed and said no problem we know these guys and went right to his house!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Well they know Greg, Dave, Lane, Adam, Dean and Dawn. They are already on alert and on lookout for Blane so unless we can escape through the underground tunnels there are not too many places to hide.

I poured Greg, Dave and Adam into a taxi at 3am one morning and looked at the driver and realized I had no idea what Greg's address was. The driver laughed and said no problem we know these guys and went right to his house!
do we even need to make motel reservations then sounds like we might already have rooms reserved
Old 02-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Registered

Added it to the LSCR.com forum for those there that might be interested.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am new to Baja. We live in Sandusky. The party sounds like a lot of fun. Do I need to bring my own bailbondsman? My wife and I would like to attend. Is this a Winter version of Put-In-Bay?
Old 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rhodeiii
I am new to Baja. We live in Sandusky. The party sounds like a lot of fun. Do I need to bring my own bailbondsman? My wife and I would like to attend. Is this a Winter version of Put-In-Bay?
Ed,

Well you meet Lane, and myself and you got to see Checkmate Marine from the outside, but this would be chance to meet the past president of Baja marine in 1997 when your 36ol was built, plus all the people that (really) matter like us long term employees, and salespeople. On top of that, you will see Dock's 36ol that has to be the "most over the top" of them all.....
I guarantee that you will learn more about Baja Marine, and it's history in one night over a few beers, than all the printed material you can find.

XT
Old 02-20-2010, 03:29 AM
Registered

It looks like I'm good to go. Surgery is going to be march 29th. I'm pretty happy I can make it and I'll also be able to see my boat for the first time in months. I'm sure I'll bring someone with me, so see you all there.

Last edited by sonic69; 02-21-2010 at 05:40 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered

I talked to the taxi co. yesterday. Normally they just have one running, but he'll have the other guy on call for backup.

Adam and Dave could both be designated drivers if necessary.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Ed,

Well you meet Lane, and myself and you got to see Checkmate Marine from the outside, but this would be chance to meet the past president of Baja marine in 1997 when your 36ol was built, plus all the people that (really) matter like us long term employees, and salespeople. On top of that, you will see Dock's 36ol that has to be the "most over the top" of them all.....
I guarantee that you will learn more about Baja Marine, and it's history in one night over a few beers, than all the printed material you can find.

XT
Sold.....I'm in !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.