Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
well i am with the rest of you guys now i just tried to log on and got this message

Ebay Ed, You Do Not Have Permission To Access This Page.

To Access This Page You Must Be A TBM FORUM SUPPORTER
Click Here To UPGRADE To TBM FORUM SUPPORTER Status!

Blake i know you read this so you can kiss my azz you will never get another penny of money from me and i will be in touch with Nick from Corinthian Marine Carpet seeing as how i was the one that told him they should be advertising over there so long TBM it was fun while it lasted oh and dont worry i have eveyones email address that wanted stickers so you are not going to screw me over that Ed
Guess its all my fault Ed cause I poached you from TBM...
Old 03-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I didnt know the list was so long. I thought me, Dock and Brian were the only bad apples.

It seems like that site is only good for newbies that havent been on any forums and/or havent discovered OSO yet. They'll stick around awhile, see how things are run there, then eventually get banned or jump ship and end up here. Correct me if Im wrong.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Wow, I didnt know the list was so long. I thought me, Dock and Brian were the only bad apples.

It seems like that site is only good for newbies that havent been on any forums and/or havent discovered OSO yet. They'll stick around awhile, see how things are run there, then eventually get banned or jump ship and end up here. Correct me if Im wrong.
See post above where there is more knowledge in 4 or 5 guys here than the whole site Greg...
Old 03-06-2010, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

the only persons fault it is would be the clown that runs that so called site
Old 03-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Registered

I thought this picture who was sent to me by a close friend was appropriate for this thread...Feel free to print it out and post it on your wall in your office or shop..Or there is always the option of the local dartboard...I'm just posting it for them..
Attached Thumbnails Imagine that BANNED from TBM-motivation-poster.jpg  
Old 03-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Registered

the only persons fault it is would be the clown that runs that so called site
Well from what I've been told and I haven't been there since my "SUPPORTER STATUS" expired in January I've been accused of everything from poaching members to sponsors to causing all the turmoil on the site...There's a reason I paid over here and quit going there, but he couldn't leave it alone had to stir the pot to get people to pay attention and post...
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered

Well being I'm sitting here in NYC looking at the beautiful skyline and it's a beautiful sunny day here and I know a certain someone is viewing this thread constantly I'll add a little more reading pleasure,
Attached Thumbnails Imagine that BANNED from TBM-tbm-2.jpg  
Old 03-06-2010, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

i guess what pisses me off the most about what happened over there is the clown thinks because you sign up on " his " board that the little prick owns you screw him i make my own decisions not that they are all good all of the time or even at that time but i still make them no one " took " me from there i am the one that typed the web address in on MY computer i have never met him but i will tell you right now i dont like him from what i do know of him and his i am the king attitude
Old 03-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Registered

i guess what pisses me off the most about what happened over there is the clown thinks because you sign up on " his " board that the little prick owns you screw him i make my own decisions not that they are all good all of the time or even at that time but i still make them no one " took " me from there i am the one that typed the web address in on MY computer i have never met him but i will tell you right now i dont like him from what i do know of him and his i am the king attitude
Didn't take you long to figure him out...If it wasn't for the people on that site and now most are gone I would've never went back the last time..Guess I'm a slow learner..Oh Blake yea I know you can read this...

At the rate your making friends you better stay right there in NYC cause in your little office is about the only place you obviously can have friends...Oh thats right you never go anywhere to support your site you let everyone else do all the work for you then take the credit..SOUND FAMILIAR to someone else we all know??? Maybe he learned from you??? After all he was just in it for the money as well...He just got caught at his game..Sorta like you are now.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
See post above where there is more knowledge in 4 or 5 guys here than the whole site Greg...
Yeah, saw that. Just thinking outloud I guess.

Blake, since I know your reading this, Id like to buy teambajamarine from you. You would lose the headache, and possibly save whatever is left of your reputation. Im not willing to pay alot for it, since Im not positive Id be able shed the current reputation you have given that site. PM me a price please. Im a forgiving person so I may even let you join the site one day, if you take your medicine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.