Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Imagine that BANNED from TBM >

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Notices

Imagine that BANNED from TBM

Old 03-06-2010, 03:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Well being I'm sitting here in NYC looking at the beautiful skyline and it's a beautiful sunny day here and I know a certain someone is viewing this thread constantly I'll add a little more reading pleasure,
Man, I just left NYC. Had a layover there last night. We coulda hooked up! Oh well in Ft Lauderdale now.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tree
Man, I just left NYC. Had a layover there last night. We coulda hooked up! Oh well in Ft Lauderdale now.
Theres always PIB or Lake St Clair or Naughty Weekend on the Ohio the summer. It's much more fun to meet new people on the water.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Im a forgiving person so I may even let you join the site one day, if you take your medicine.
Your not thinking clearly you must still have too much Jager in your system. This is the problem in the first place..
Old 03-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Registered

Oh I see. Tree goes on his rants on the forums while out of state and I end up shoveling his drive so you can actually pull in it.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sonic69
Oh I see. Tree goes on his rants on the forums while out of state and I end up shoveling his drive so you can actually pull in it.
Sonic that was mighty nice of you to shovel his drive for him if you would have waited a few days the rain and sun would have taken care of it for you though
Old 03-06-2010, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by sonic69
Hey, the wife said ya did a good job. Haaa

Ok back on topic, I just upgraded my membership on this sight since I won't need to on TBM any more. Thanks Blake!!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Theres always PIB or Lake St Clair or Naughty Weekend on the Ohio the summer. It's much more fun to meet new people on the water.
We usually do PIB at least one time a year. The last few years it was the second weekend in July. Most of the time we are at Cumberland. The river would be fun to. Have not done that in a few years.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Registered

We usually do PIB at least one time a year. The last few years it was the second weekend in July. Most of the time we are at Cumberland. The river would be fun to. Have not done that in a few years.
Haven't been down to PIB in the past couple years just haven't had the time or funds..Always go to Cumberland for Poker Run Weekend.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Registered

Hey, the wife said ya did a good job. Haaa

Ok back on topic, I just upgraded my membership on this sight since I won't need to on TBM any more. Thanks Blake!!!!
Tree, interesting screen name, care to explain?

Mine sucks because its too close to TBM, but Ive had it for years.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=brian41;3061075]Damn guy's I thought I was the only azzhole with a Baja...

We all thought the same thing Brian, LOL. just kidding ya bro!
Can't wait to see ya on the water. Hope all these guys know where to get their Baja stuff hint hint...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.