I'm Here!! >

I'm Here!!

Notices

I'm Here!!

Old 03-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emilsr
Best of luck Keith! You've built something very special with that event, and hopefully the change will take it to the next level.

Natasha and I will join you one of these years; I'm sure we'll wind up back in Texas before too long.
Just let us know Ray. Hopefully we can keep the gettogether in September like its been. Its the attendees that make it what it is.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered

That's good to know that you are here too cause I sometimes have questions about 260's. In fact, have you ever had your ignition switch off? Mine broke last year, the springy thing I guess, won't spring back. Haven't bought one yet. 3 or 4 wire? I was going to try the 3 wire unless I found out. Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mowjinx
That's good to know that you are here too cause I sometimes have questions about 260's. In fact, have you ever had your ignition switch off? Mine broke last year, the springy thing I guess, won't spring back. Haven't bought one yet. 3 or 4 wire? I was going to try the 3 wire unless I found out. Thanks
That's right, forgot you had a 260 also. Its been a few years since the ignition was off so can't remember if 3 or 4. I might can check tomorrow though if you haven't found out.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by firehill19
That's right, forgot you had a 260 also. Its been a few years since the ignition was off so can't remember if 3 or 4. I might can check tomorrow though if you haven't found out.
If it isn't too much trouble, I'm not getting it out till the end of April so I have plenty of time to order it. Thanks I'll just check, back no hurry Keith.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 132 Likes on 53 Posts

Keith, that's what I respect about you. You are out for nobody and I don't think you have an ill bone in your body. You have taken the Baja Bash to great lengths and every one has been a hit. I am sure this September will be no different. If you ever need my help (as always) please holler at me...you know where to find me and I am always willing to help.

Big round of applause for you my friend.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:15 PM
jfm
Registered

Nice work for all the years you have put in Keith. Good luck to you with your next move and continued success on runs.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hook'em
So Keith, What does that accomplish? Build some "steam" for your powerboat club?
No, not at all. The powerboat club has been in the works long before the banning of folks like myself. Keith just doesn't want the bash to lose momentum or visibility since it's always been a great event. It will still be a great event open to all powerboaters, not just Bajas.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
Keith, that's what I respect about you.

Big round of applause for you my friend.
how bout the fantastic condition of his 1991 Baja also
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds great Matt. I know its hard to plan. I would sure like to make it up to Dave's run, but with a cruise in April and a 10 day trip to Florida in July, just can't do it this year.
There's always next year Keith and there will always be a place on the Tornado as long as I have it.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Baja'ers, just wanted to post what i posted on TBM in the Texas section:

I'm still here and will be along with being on the other boating sites too. For those that know me, I try to be friends with everyone and cannot talk bad about anyone. Alot of my Baja friends from Texas and Beyond have left TBM and as Blake knows they are my friends and will continue to be. I'll just have to go elsewhere to catch them on the keyboard. Blake and I talked on the phone and BOTH of us agree that it was time to close the book on The TBM Baja Bash on Lake Conroe, as we know it, by removing TBM as its sponser and also by removing "Baja" from the name. With that being said, a new beginning for The Bash will begin on September 24-26 as it will be opened to all brand boats and will be put on by the Lake Conroe Powerboat Club. What a great 6 years it has been and I thank TBM/Blake on his contribution to it. I'm looking forward to a new beginning for The Bash with its association with the new Lake Conroe Powerboat Club.

Keith Hill (Firehill)
Well said Keith and I applaud you on your handling of the matter and your professional post with no ill feelings towards anyone regarding it...True professional

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.