I'm Here!!

Notices

I'm Here!!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm Here!!

Hey Baja'ers, just wanted to post what i posted on TBM in the Texas section:

I'm still here and will be along with being on the other boating sites too. For those that know me, I try to be friends with everyone and cannot talk bad about anyone. Alot of my Baja friends from Texas and Beyond have left TBM and as Blake knows they are my friends and will continue to be. I'll just have to go elsewhere to catch them on the keyboard. Blake and I talked on the phone and BOTH of us agree that it was time to close the book on The TBM Baja Bash on Lake Conroe, as we know it, by removing TBM as its sponser and also by removing "Baja" from the name. With that being said, a new beginning for The Bash will begin on September 24-26 as it will be opened to all brand boats and will be put on by the Lake Conroe Powerboat Club. What a great 6 years it has been and I thank TBM/Blake on his contribution to it. I'm looking forward to a new beginning for The Bash with its association with the new Lake Conroe Powerboat Club.

Keith Hill (Firehill)
Old 03-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome Keith Im sure it will be a great event as always, hope to make it back down there for it one of these days

Justin Lucas
Old 03-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So Keith, What does that accomplish? Build some "steam" for your powerboat club?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hook'em
So Keith, What does that accomplish? Build some "steam" for your powerboat club?
Perry, Umm, don't know what to say. Didn't mean it that way.
Just really was wanting everyone to know i'm on oso also and to let everyone know The Bash is still on.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as a smart a$$.

It's just a shame that the "community" gets shaken up by personal issues that most of us could care less about. Personal attacks don't have a place on public fourms, I don't care what their "name" is.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Registered

Best of luck Keith! You've built something very special with that event, and hopefully the change will take it to the next level.

Natasha and I will join you one of these years; I'm sure we'll wind up back in Texas before too long.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hook'em
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as a smart a$$.

It's just a shame that the "community" gets shaken up by personal issues that most of us could care less about. Personal attacks don't have a place on public fourms, I don't care what their "name" is.
I agree, it is a shame. I never post on things like that and never will. Its all good!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:29 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Keith,

One of these days I am going to make it down there. Still upsets me I missed a couple years ago when that lady hit my Diesel the week before. Hard to tow with a Camry rental car.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Keith,

One of these days I am going to make it down there. Still upsets me I missed a couple years ago when that lady hit my Diesel the week before. Hard to tow with a Camry rental car.
especially with the front wheels off the ground
Old 03-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Keith,

Sounds great Matt. I know its hard to plan. I would sure like to make it up to Dave's run, but with a cruise in April and a 10 day trip to Florida in July, just can't do it this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.