tested my 240sport >

tested my 240sport

Notices

tested my 240sport

Old 06-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
THANKS I sure would like to know what happened to the guy from germany who had the 25ol 05 last time he posted he was at 87 or 89 with a merc 600 imco 3'' raised box and a 1'' spacer added to the 2'' shortie = 4'' above stock. good luck with yours if I have a left over 1050 maybe in the fall you could try it if your hitting a wall I saw a different going from my bg 850 to nickerson 1050. I have the spacer plate to you could just pop on the 1050 for a day I know what size jets I used its all writen down some where. not sure whats going to happen to my baja it would be fun to finish the bulkheads set it up to kick azz in p6 racing. but Sabers going together next week big motor is finally going on dyno. good luck
Your thinking of Wild Card. I had the privilege and opportunity to go out on her. That is one hell of a nice ride.