Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
New 35 Outlaw >

New 35 Outlaw

Notices

New 35 Outlaw

Old 07-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Anyone know what they are asking for them?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The exhaust over the swim platform looks dumb IMO. I like the look of the colors, stripe, graphics. However the interior/sunpad just looks cheap, like someone re-covered it in their garage with their mom's sewing maching. Interiors need work.

Also it dosnt look Baja anymore, looks more Cigarette, if someone wants a Cig go buy a Cig. I think they'd be better off picking up where Brunswick left the brand in 2007.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 129 Likes on 51 Posts

There was a thread on it in the general boating discussion section....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...e-anymore.html
Old 07-03-2013, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
There was a thread on it in the general boating discussion section....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...e-anymore.html
Mostly seems like people just bashing Baja. I agree the rear bench seat looks terrible and the paint job is unoriginal and a knock-off, but the boat itself is pretty good looking.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

So am I missing something? What is different about the hull look over the previous 30's or 35's other than the above exhaust? The paint pictured is certainly classic Cig but you don't have to have that graphic.

The interior (rear seat) is a pallet waiting to be customized in my opinion. Even in the older boats, the first thing I always had changed was the head rests. More color, a few well placed lights and some speaker covers, that interior will jump!

All I can say is Welcome Back Baja.... Hopefully they can continue moving forward and get the last few years behind them...

Last edited by bajaholic; 07-03-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 129 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by ajnoe3
Mostly seems like people just bashing Baja. I agree the rear bench seat looks terrible and the paint job is unoriginal and a knock-off, but the boat itself is pretty good looking.
Oh don't get me wrong..not bashing the boat at all as I made a lot of money selling them for many years...just was pointing out there was already a thread on it going... I love the lines of the 35...one of my fav. of the model line up... But the over the platform exhaust and cheap (IMO) interior lack quality. I think someone said it that it is sad when a set of aero bolsters look kick ass compared to what they did or something like that. Paint is paint IMO...eveyrone will copy something from someone. Yes it is the classic CIG which I probably would not have done but they did what they set out to do...."They got your attention" and got everyone talking about it which is free publicity and advertising at it's finest.

Like bajajolic said..."Welcome Back Baja" in a time when most have folded...they have been born again. Even if they lack in some areas they are still laying glass....that's a plus in any book.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They need to keep the dash Dark Carbon look...Like this

and go back to the triple bolster.

Some one mentioned about the anchor locker. The 35 had one. I think it was the 30 that didnt.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Registered

Old 07-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Exactly... worthless
Old 07-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Registered

I like the Baja brand. Love both of the boats i have had beign Bajas.

BUT the paint sceem alone is a cry for help WTF who ever approved that should be SHOT, the boat repainted, and taken down from there web sight.

the boat its self would be ok, but looks cheaper then before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.