Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Coversearch.com >

Coversearch.com

Notices

Coversearch.com

Old 02-05-2003, 10:56 PM
canvasboy

don't any of you guys support your local businesses or are there none available in your areas?

Old 02-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have one for a 33' Outlaw, 272, and 232 if anyone is interested.
Old 02-06-2003, 12:55 PM
Registered

Lightbulb

Originally posted by canvasboy
don't any of you guys support your local businesses or are there none available in your areas?

I had actually recieved 2 different quotes from businesses in Osage Beach that were much higher. I just went with what my budget would allow at the time.

PM me your info so I can keep it for next time or pass it along to friends.

Rob
Old 02-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Registered

Sure, canvasboy, I absolutely try to do business locally when I can. There's even a local shop that I do a fair amount of business with that treats me right.
But, his price estimate for a similar cover was at least $600.00, and could be more depending on the material.
I paid $363 for the cover I have. That is just too much difference in price for me to pay, just to have it done locally. I don't know how they can do it so much cheaper, but as long as the product is acceptable, it doesn't make sense to me to pay $250 more to my localo guy instead of getting it over the internet.
Old 02-06-2003, 08:49 PM
davesoutlaw

Just received my cover today 2-6-03 orderd it on 1-18-03 to bad cant try it out the boat is in locked storage about 100 miles away

Old 02-06-2003, 11:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few questions.
1. Team Baja. I have a '98 272 w/ a windshield. Is the one you have made for a windshield? Is it new? What style (sharksskin, sunbrella etc.) Price?
2. Team Baja. Blake Elkin is trying to get in touch w/ you. Check TBM site. How do you acquire all this good Baja merch? Are you an employee?
3. David L. What happened Wednesday? Didn't see you at NIOC mtg. Are you interested in joining NIOC?
Old 02-08-2003, 01:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member
Platinum Member

I was just about to post a thread about covers and saw this. Good info. We're looking for a full mooring cover for a Sport 240, wondering where to buy and how much to expect to spend. Our dock is on a river with alot of pine trees around. Is one material better than another ?

Maureen
Old 02-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Registered

hey teambaja,how much for the one for the 33o/l,and what color is it
Old 11-24-2003, 01:05 PM
mikepol

I just received my coversearch cover and it fits great. I agree, it was a bit misleading saying 10 day leadtime... 10 day is actually 2 weeks, but it was worth the wait. Note: Anyone looking at Sunbrella, I would highly recommend.