Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
What should I do? >

What should I do?

Notices

What should I do?

Old 05-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

Sorry to say there is nothing comforting about them having my boat. I just want it back and I am growing more and more P!ssed off every day that I don't have it.

IT better be right when I get it back or Sh!t will hit the fan. I have been realtively patient with them so far but after having one of their dealers work on the problems all of last summer and then them having the boat at the factory since November I am getting very impatient.

Once again it better be right.

Sorry if I sound hostile I am just gettin worried since boating season is here and I don't have a boat.
Old 05-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Registered

OK

Here is the update. I should definitelty be getting my boat back by the weekend. I found out where they were testing my boat and I paid them a little visit today. I just wanted to be sure that they were actually working on my boat. The last guy that I dealt with at Baja kept saying that he was working on it when it truth he wasn't doing sh!t, but that's why he no longer is employed there.

The boat is running perfectly level according to Baja..I watched them do the test run.... I couldn't get on the boat for liability reasons....they didn't tell me I couldn't ride along, after all it is my boat, but becuase I signed a waiver releasing the boat to them if anything would have happend they would have been liable. I didn't want the guys working so hard to fix my boat to put their jobs in jepordy.

Anyway all the problems are supposed to be solved. They are taking the boat back for a cleaning and to do the gelcoat on the bottom and then they will be shipping it up to me.
Old 05-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great news!
Old 05-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Excellent news, Ironman!
I'm sure it couldn't have come any sooner with the season here.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm very happy for you!!!! Timing is perfect, weather should be getting nice in the next week or two. I'm sure everything will be just fine.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Registered

I am soooo excited but I will belive it when I mash the thorottles and it comes on plane even an just takes off like it should.