Anybody know this 29? >

Anybody know this 29?

Notices

Anybody know this 29?

Old 12-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Anybody know this 29?

What did they offer you for your trade. I was offered 71K for mine a few months back as a trade.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My experience with buying a boat from Grand Sport was very good. In fact, my brother-in-law also bought his boat from them. However, because their prices are low (translated realistic), they won't give you squat for trade in. We found them to be SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than Hawkeye, however, you need to be boat-free and ready to drop money when you walk in the door.. Both of the boats we bought from them were spotless.

I would guess if you have a 25, it will sell fast. Put it up for sale by yourself, you might be suprised... That boat at Grand Sport has perfect graphics. If I was looking for one, that would be the one I would buy. It's beautiful.....!
Old 12-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Registered

29, Lets not go there, it was ugly.

Madmax, That might be what I have to do. I need to do the math and see if it is worth it, "tax wise".
Old 12-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bikinilover
29, Lets not go there, it was ugly.

Madmax, That might be what I have to do. I need to do the math and see if it is worth it, "tax wise".

Come on!! Fess up!! I’m always complaining about the secrecy surrounding boat prices. All that secrecy only helps the dealers and the builders. If more of us shared info about what we paid, what we got paid, what we were offered, etc., it would benefit all of us and help to turn the tables on the dealers and builders. I’m not embarrassed to admit what I paid for my boat, what I was offered for my boat, what I sold my boat for, etc. I’m just trying to do my part to educate all of us so that the money-hungry dealers and builders don’t always have the upper hand like they have for years.
Old 12-10-2004, 06:57 AM
Registered

45K! Dealer here in TX offered me 50K.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Does the dealer in TX have anything desireable in stock. Josh at Shadracks in Tennesee has a nice 30 with HO engines and heritage trailer. You might give him a call and see if he is interested in your boat. I know he don't have any 25's right now. I test drove that boat about a month ago and man that is a very nice boat.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bikinilover
45K! Dealer here in TX offered me 50K.
Thanks for sharing the info. I think for trade-in offers, 45K is borderline but 50K is pretty good. Consider that I was only offered 71K for a boat that’s 4 feet longer and has twice as many motors.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steel Outlawed
Does the dealer in TX have anything desireable in stock. Josh at Shadracks in Tennesee has a nice 30 with HO engines and heritage trailer. You might give him a call and see if he is interested in your boat. I know he don't have any 25's right now. I test drove that boat about a month ago and man that is a very nice boat.
My dealers Baja inventory just got sold to Marine Max. There goes the good deals. I tried to deal with them in Houston once and man they were high on there boats and would not move. I might check out Shadracks 30. False River Motorsports in Louisiana has one for a real good price with HOs as well. The joys of shopping. I noticed in my new Powerboat Magazine that Baja is going to do rebates or 3.99% financing after the first of the year on in stock boats. Might have to wait on this!!
Old 01-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

PONDFATHER: I would like to speak with you if possible. I am at [email protected] or 713.443.7683. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Cory I will e-mail you the pictures of the 30 at Shadracks tomorrow. I have a ton of them where we test drove it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.