Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
For the people who have actually owned a Baja.... >

For the people who have actually owned a Baja....

Notices

For the people who have actually owned a Baja....

Old 04-14-2005, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: For the people who have actually owned a Baja....

I;VE had mine since 90 I do have some 17yr where and tear, after running between 585hp to647hp since 95, I'm butting in and replacing bulkheads adding stringers after this summer I have to use it I didn't last year cause of knee operations may, july only need won this year replacement but I have it ready before I go in for the cut, then in the fall I;M GOING TO GUT IT MAKE IT IN TO A REAL RACE BOAT Before steps, in the 90's with the big hp I won 95%of the boats I raced in mass,RI TWINS SINGLES did't matter it was fun I USE TO PADDLE MY ARM AND DUCT MY HEAD TO GET MORE SPEED AND THAT WOULD PISS ALOT EXPENSE BOATS OFF ONE YELLOW 29ft WOULD COME AFTER ME FOUR YEARS IN A ROW from the cape but every year I'd add some more speed never caught me same drive since 88 never touched and I get a lot of air TIME so I guess I'm happy