Finally got a trailer >

Finally got a trailer

Notices

Finally got a trailer

Old 03-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: Finally got a trailer

Hey Air,when i put a v-8,also known as a cement mixer,i went 10 mph faster right away!!! if you ever need any parts or imfo about v8s,my buddy who is a OMC dealer and has lotsa v8 parts,call me,oh,good luck with it tripps
Old 03-14-2005, 05:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Chris..
Used That line at a local restaurant (excuse me my drink is broken)the waitress came over and I said don't know what happened but it appears t o be broken Its empty and wont work.. She said I'm sorry ill take it bake and get you another ant no charge (serious!) I laughed and said no I drank it I need a new one...
Old 03-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken Beers...

She probably thought you meant the glass.

To be safe, you better combine your new saying with a new accent.

Try combining a Pirate with a Canadian tourist.

"AAAArrrrrrrggggghhhhhh, me BEER, she's broken laddy, ehh"

"Moments ago she's full, and now the glass be empty!"

"Be a good mate and fetch me knew....."
Old 03-22-2005, 04:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WHOSNEXT
Hey Bob, Where r u heading out to go sledding? I was on the rr bed last night....went from Seabrook station to Portsmouth...all powder, smooth and fast....
Hey..
Sorry for the delay in replying..
Went out in epping (bad) on that day maine was awesome!! go anywhere conditions!! hows sled been running??almost boat time!!
Bob
Old 05-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Registered

I can now say that I can't be called the most dangerous either. I ordered my new trailer Tuesday. I'm driving to FLA to pick it up the first weekend in June. Thanks for all the info Chris. Same thing as yours but the 24-26 version.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Registered

Thats great Adam!

Did you order it through Boat Tune?

I used my new trailer to go pick up my new, (new to me anyway), race boat that I am going to restore.

I got the 2450 model and it fits perfect. The boat was on jack stands and we loaded it in no time with little adjustments.

Make sure you get a 5 prong wire harness or else you will have trouble backing up with the disc brakes.

If you use speed pass for the tolls, the computer apparently figures out that you are towing a trailer and charges you accordingly. Makes it easier.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Registered

Yes I did. I went through Tim like you said. And got a great deal on a 2660 with radials, forward bunks, discs on both axles, and a spare tire and hub with mount. Thanks for the plug advice. My truck has the 5 prong already so I should be all set. And the speed pass thing is good to know since I have that as well. The only things I didn't get were the stainless hardware and the LED lights. and still beat the base price of any dealer around here by as little as $1000 and as much as $3000! Well worth the drive in my book. Is your brother back looking yet? I bet he could steal the "Bottoms Up" boat for a decent price since they have been sitting on it for another whole year. Their salesweasle is a Deeck but the yard manager was very interested in moving it and said the price was very negotiable when we looked at it last year. They also told me that they would have it "turn key" when picked up if we bought it. Not pretty but drivable. Or what about Jim Ginetta's "BEEP BEEP" Banana up on Wini? I think he'd let it go for around 10K. I don't know what Ricks budget is though.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Registered

I thought Jim sold Beep Beep?
Old 05-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Registered

I'm not real sure. We looked at it Late last season. And he didn't seem to care if it went or not. It may have but I'm not sure. When we looked at it he didn't mention anyone else looking at it. And he got it water worthy just so we could look at it. His place is not really on Winni though its down on Winisquam? I might still have his number if you want to check it out?
Old 05-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Registered

Ya, that would be great.

Can you e-mail it to me?

I thought he kept "Beep Beep" on Winnipesauke. Somebody had told me they saw it on Winnisquam, so I figured it had been sold.

Quick Reply: Finally got a trailer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.