Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Notices

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/

You have to register and it's a few cents per page for documents but it's an invaluable tool for checking out prospective customers and competitors. I run everyone before we extend them credit. Virtually every county in the nation also has an online database for their courts.

I'll save you the time- Georgetown County, SC
Also previous location in Chesterfield County, SC
Old 11-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I can not figure out that Pacer site but I sure hope that what Chris found does not show a pattern
Old 11-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

http://secure.georgetowncountysc.org...FirstName=Fred
Old 11-21-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you! I just registered for the site and have been fumbling through it without a clue of what i'm doing for some time.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Gino that is a different site the SunkenChris put up. Just a FYI.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mccaffertee
Saying he is a scammer is not right, I don't really think the man started out to scam anyone, as I would think he had the best of intentions - help people with needs and make a living. Obviously he under-estimated a few things. Now, he is just too embarrassed as a business failure can really slam the ego and pride. And this thread, although a good tool to warn others, is most likely tearing him apart inside. He is in survival mode now.
It doesnt really matter what he started out to do or not do.

When honest people are faced with bankrupcy or other financial hard times they tend to become very dishonest in a hurry, often doing things just to get by that they never dreamed of. Ive had guys that I have extended credit to for years make some bad personal financial decisions behind the scenes and the next thing I know, I'm out 50k, they have filed bankrupcy, and I STILL HAVE TO PAY my suppliers for the material I used to make a product that I was never paid for.

Not saying this is the case with Trick Marine, but if walks like a duck and talks like a duck then...
Old 11-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

WOW, Sorry to hear that all this has happened, I spent many thousands with Trick and received great support on dealing with the CMI F'ups Fred took care of.
Hope somehow this gets better for all.
Good Luck.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Back4More
WOW, Sorry to hear that all this has happened, I spent many thousands with Trick and received great support on dealing with the CMI F'ups Fred took care of.
Hope somehow this gets better for all.
Good Luck.
All this has me wondering if the "CMI f-ups" were really CMI F-ups.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Banned
Gold Member

Thanks for the post Cigdaze. That is why Trick was dropped by CMI and Livorsi a year ago. I couldn't post it, but was hoping someone would to prove that what Mike and I were indicating was fact.

It was certainly not my intent and I don't believe any competitors to slam Fred personally, and I don't think it was done. If it came across that way, it was not my intent.

Everyone have a nice Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,

Kirk
Old 11-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Do you have any idea of what things Fred said to or called people over the BS deal? Me included and I wasn't even a member of the BS fan club.

Fred was pointing the finger and calling names while while doing the same thing as BS did. Its like the arsonist standing around the burning building while pointing at the guy having a smoke and yelling "HE DID IT".

Maybe thats why Fred deleted every single post he made about the BS affair. He knew it might come back to haunt him later once he was outed as perpetrating his own SCAMS on the good members of OSO. Truth is, you take money, you never deliver promised product, you are a SCAMMER. Period.

Its really a sad state of affairs but it is the way it is at present. Fred is MIA. Several people, both customers and suppliers are out a big whack o cash and the whole thing reeks of dishonesty.

Fred's dishonesty. Sorry, but he truely deserves any comment directed at him or referring back to the BS affair.
I am not defending freds actions in any way . And my comment was not directed at you. sorry for the confusion

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.