Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Notices

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Old 11-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
Hey Scotty could you pass me the soap? Sure Fred, the one on a rope or not?

Nice sig too
Old 11-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back4More
WOW, Sorry to hear that all this has happened, I spent many thousands with Trick and received great support on dealing with the CMI F'ups Fred took care of.
Hope somehow this gets better for all.
Good Luck.
Nicely Put.
I was always treated very well by FRED, I never spent a ton of money but i was always treated like i had.

I am confident that this will all be straitened out once Fred gets his ducks in a row

Happy thanksgiving to Fred & his Family and to all OSO `ers
Old 11-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with Buoy, Big Scotty and Fred are two different cases. Big Scotty did not exist, he was an imposter from the get go and came on here only to pull a fast one on us about his identity and wealth. Fred was here from the begining and was a contributing member long before he became a supplier.

I realize this whole Trick thing sucks and since I never have a ton of extra money I feel for those of you that have funds tied up there. Ian and I were lucky and bought a lot of stuff from him and had nothing but good experiences and talked to him when ever we needed him. I want to believe he got in deep, no matter what anyone says I will never believe he did this intentionally, like other people have said financial difficulties change peoples behavior. I just wish he would say something, although I doubt at this point it would be here, in fact there is a good chance his lawyer told him not to comment publicly. Good luck to those of you owed money, I hope through your cc you are able to recoup what is owed to you.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Registered

Whats really amazing to me is how many guys ordered parts
from Trick. Trick has only been around a few years.
I'm sure everyone here has bought from Teague,Rex,
Eddie Marine. I've had nothing but great service from
them,so why would I jump ship? I have people sell
me down the river all the time,for the promise of a
cheap price. They all wind up coming back crying how
the got screwed. If you had great service from a supplier,
I say stick with them. As for you guys who are getting
screwed,my heart goes out to you. It feels like your being
raped. Good luck,I hope Fred comes clean and takes care
of you.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

People get sucked in by the promise of a cheap price. Some will even believe it's possible. Trick has BDS 8-71's listed on their website for less that end-column wholesale from BDS. Someone tell me how that one would work.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Personally I didn't find price to be a consideration when purchasing things from Trick. second, I didn't think thier prices were much different than the others, which are still high.

maybe he wanted to move product in volume....there's many ways of doing business....some work and some don't.. I don't think price was the reason for Tricks downfall...

there has to be a lot more to it than we know...OR others are willing to tell...

Oh well, I'm moving on with my life.... Just have to get my stuff somewhere else.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Registered

The people owed parts or refunds I'm sorry to say will probably never get a dime. When a company is already in court with suppliers the line has already started. If you have not talked to your bank or credit card company by now you could have a tuff time getting anything back. Fred talking here will only cause more problems he would be asked about money issues he can't solve. If anyone would get paid it will be the ones already in line at court. As Patriyacht stated his lawyer probably told him not to talk it may make his case worse.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Oh come on Airpacker.
Comparing Fred to Big Scotty is a bit harsh.
You and I have talked before, and I'm as much about "the right thing being done" as you are.
Fred now needs to do the right thing. He still has that oppurtunity, and I certainly hope he takes it.
Big Scotty came on here with one intention only - to screw people. That was his goal, and he did pretty well in achieving it.
I don't think Fred ever had that intention, he does seem to have gotten himself in over his head though.
But, I still say, Fred needs to step in and speak up for this.
His customers deserve a full explanation, and a plan of resolution.
You of ALL people have to be sh1tting me. Big Scotty refunded the 7500 bucks he owed with us threatening his life in a dozen different ways.

You my friend wither drive down to Trick and personally get all of the refunds he owes all customers or vendors and get him to pay them back . ... Fred is the worst of crooks. Befriended several people on here and screwed them. Now he has screwed his vendors and his customers..

Last edited by masher44; 11-21-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I agree with Buoy, Big Scotty and Fred are two different cases. Big Scotty did not exist, he was an imposter from the get go and came on here only to pull a fast one on us about his identity and wealth. Fred was here from the begining and was a contributing member long before he became a supplier.

I realize this whole Trick thing sucks and since I never have a ton of extra money I feel for those of you that have funds tied up there. Ian and I were lucky and bought a lot of stuff from him and had nothing but good experiences and talked to him when ever we needed him. I want to believe he got in deep, no matter what anyone says I will never believe he did this intentionally, like other people have said financial difficulties change peoples behavior. I just wish he would say something, although I doubt at this point it would be here, in fact there is a good chance his lawyer told him not to comment publicly. Good luck to those of you owed money, I hope through your cc you are able to recoup what is owed to you.
what a joke. . You go down with bouyhunter and get refunds.... . F his lawyer. Fast Freddie has a chance to make this right over a year ago. F'ed everyone. If I was out money and drove to his place and there was his car and bike there, I would have found a way in.

Last edited by masher44; 11-22-2007 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered

A great idea is for all the Fred cheerleaders to go get all the money he screwed everyone out of .... that would be a good start.

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.