Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Trick Marine whats the deal????????? >

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Notices

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Old 11-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response.... I'm sure he has been advised NOT to say anything on here....
Old 11-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

For what it's worth, I bid and won an auction of Fred's and received the item quickly. Although, one item was incorrect. I emailed them and had a response within a day saying that he'll send a replacement out next business day.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Holy Smokes
Although, one item was incorrect.

Seems to be a very common complaint with Trick Marine over the last yr.... he has trouble putting the right parts in the box for shipment.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Seems to be a very common complaint with Trick Marine over the last yr.... he has trouble putting the right parts in the box for shipment.
Or as it appears, ANY PARTS in many cases. I guess you need to deal with Fred thru e bay if you actually want the parts or any parts to show up for the money you were charged.

It disgusts me that "Too Old" has logged on to OSO several times since this all blew up and yet, his balls are so small and he is such an excuse for a real man that the only post in his defence has come from his daughter. What a man, send in your kid to call your customers, many whom you owe money and / or parts to, a bunch of whiny spoiled brats. What a man. "Its all my father's customer's fault that he screwed you over. It's not his fault"
Pity it took so many so long to realize what a friggin liar and thief Fred is. Pity he was not outed on this board without the "Fred is Great" cheerleading section ripping people new ones for daring to post about Fred in a negative fashion.
I hope this comes as a lesson to those who hollered the loudest in Fred's defence. Next time someone posts about bad dealings and you have no, zero, nada, zippo first hand knowledge of the transaction in question, SHUT THE HECK UP. All your cheerleading does is stop others who have been screwed from posting and warning the next possible victims to beware of dishonest dealings.

Too bad for several of the venders that supplied him with high dollar parts were unaware that they were essentially giving Fred the parts for free. Technically, there are several people who have in their possession right now, parts that they technically do not have legal ownership of. You cannot legally sell the proceeds of crime for profit. Fred did. Think about that. Will one of the venders out big monet get a court order to recover their goods just like the banks did in the National Marine fiasco?

Lets just hope that justice prevails. Fraud and theft, and lets not be mistaken here because fraud and theft is what this is thru mail and internet sales can lead to some real nice jail time in the USA can't it?

Although I am not sure why, several people have e mailed me or PM'd me about bad dealings with fred, not just Trick Marine. The more I read, the more disgusted I become.

Well Done Fred. I hope your conscience keeps you awake at night until you make retribution to every single person you have STOLEN from.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Registered

Maybe everyone should win his auctions on Ebay, then not pay him. Maybe then he will give up trying to sell there.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by White Knuckles
Maybe everyone should win his auctions on Ebay, then not pay him. Maybe then he will give up trying to sell there.
great idea, but he will leave you bad feedback I'm sure. not to mention it probobly not worth the effort to register new ebay usernames just for that purpose.....keep in mind he can do the same thing, register a new name and poof......be gone..
Old 11-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
I had 1 experience (many moons ago..). and it was positive- for Leverage Polish- so I don't feel like I was bandwagoning on the "Fred can't do any wrong" camp- just posted my dealings. Sorry some lost money and seems Trick morphed in to a different company that who I ordered from.

BUT- this joint loves to rally themselves up...

I remember some thing about what a pr1ck I was because I thought (and still do!) it is BS that any boat manufactor would say that any boat was not fit for any water due to having too much power. A Vette can go 150+MPH- is it too much power to the road to your house? NO- it is all about how the driver drives it!

Just remember,,, Your still a pr1ck !!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:05 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by White Knuckles

I did that once to a guy who F'ed me on Ebay. I set up a phony account and bought about 400 buy-it-nows on motorcycle parts. All Ebay did was close the account- I never heard anything else from them. He got to re-list everything and I did it again. I e-mailed him and told him I could keep it up as long as he could. He quit.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Registered

I simply cant believe we dont have a report of a fire at his shop or a man found with two broken legs inside a shop in SC..... Someone that he owes money to would have made a trip to see him by now.... he must owe money to all whimpy Southerners....

He is a POS to the max.... a coward and a piece of scum. Still doing business and laughing in your faces.

COWARD COWARD COWARD.... the worst insult anyone can ever give you.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
I simply cant believe we dont have a report of a fire at his shop or a man found with two broken legs inside a shop in SC..... Someone that he owes money to would have made a trip to see him by now.... he must owe money to all whimpy Southerners....

He is a POS to the max.... a coward and a piece of scum. Still doing business and laughing in your faces.

COWARD COWARD COWARD.... the worst insult anyone can ever give you.
if lawyers are reading OSO and something does happen like that i,m sure they would like to speak with you since you are suggesting setting fire to his place or insinuating that it should have happened by now or breaking some legs.

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.