Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Thanks for that post....good way to start the day
Old 12-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default the next step

I have a friend who twice has found himself in the same position as many of you over the years. Now, I certainly don't want to promote violence, but I'll share with you his experiences.

Both times it was a blatent thief going around stealing peoples money and walking away. The first time my friend decided to just grin and bear it; a lesson as he put it.

The second time he hired a couple of people that went right to the guys house, kicked in the door, dragged the guy outside and literally beat him to a pulp. High crime for sure. A couple of days later, my friend called the guy in the hospital, never mentioned the beating, and asked very calmly for his money. The thief put two and two together and within a day my friend was given dead presidents as repayment.

Then, after almost three years, he went back to the first thief, had him roughed up a litle bit, called and asked for his money and like magic, he was repaid.

This situation sounds like its at a whole different level since this Fred guy couldn't take all the beatings he would get from all the people he screwed. My point is that sometimes you have to get down in the grass with the snakes and speak their language to make things right.

If I was one of his victims, I would put someone on his ass, not to hurt him, but to make sure he knew they were there. In 60 days he would lose 60 pounds, all of his hair and a lot of his sanity just by knowing he was being shadowed. It sounds like the money might be long gone, but to let him get away with it without making him miserable just doesn't make sense in my mind.

just my $.02
Old 12-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow, I got a trick shirt once too. Came with my order. Too bad all the parts didn't.Only cost me a couple hundie in the long run for that "FREE" shirt.

Maybe I could use it to wipe my dogs butt. She doesn't carry a wallet.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to say, I dont disagree with post #735
Old 12-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bermudaboy
I have to say, I dont disagree with post #735
How was that for a non incriminating post??? Gotta go my friends Aldo and Giuseppi are on the other line (amateur baseball players)
Old 12-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by iamjoe
I have a friend who twice has found himself in the same position as many of you over the years. Now, I certainly don't want to promote violence, but I'll share with you his experiences.

Both times it was a blatent thief going around stealing peoples money and walking away. The first time my friend decided to just grin and bear it; a lesson as he put it.

The second time he hired a couple of people that went right to the guys house, kicked in the door, dragged the guy outside and literally beat him to a pulp. High crime for sure. A couple of days later, my friend called the guy in the hospital, never mentioned the beating, and asked very calmly for his money. The thief put two and two together and within a day my friend was given dead presidents as repayment.

Then, after almost three years, he went back to the first thief, had him roughed up a litle bit, called and asked for his money and like magic, he was repaid.

This situation sounds like its at a whole different level since this Fred guy couldn't take all the beatings he would get from all the people he screwed. My point is that sometimes you have to get down in the grass with the snakes and speak their language to make things right.

If I was one of his victims, I would put someone on his ass, not to hurt him, but to make sure he knew they were there. In 60 days he would lose 60 pounds, all of his hair and a lot of his sanity just by knowing he was being shadowed. It sounds like the money might be long gone, but to let him get away with it without making him miserable just doesn't make sense in my mind.

just my $.02
I don't believe anyone can dispute the universally-accepted effectiveness of such methods.

Unfortunately, some people in this world simply don't comprhend proper personal and business conduct until these methods are employed. Some people learn to treat people respectfully the easy way, others the hard way.

Shame.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

This is a very harsh thread. Fred seemed like a nice guy. I bought a few items from him with no problems.

Sorry to hear of any misfortunes.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 75 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock Steady
Well I don't know whats going on 1st hand, but I have always gotten my parts on time when ordered and have made about 3 order over the last 2 years...and he always throws in a free T-shirt that I wear proudly...

That "free" tee shirt you "proudly" wear wasn't free; it was paid for by the people whom Fred stole from!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Amazes me that people want to STILL try and defend this scum. You have plenty of history in front of you to see that this is CLEARLY Freds MO. He has done this more then once, even done it to his own relatives, and then runs. He is the scum of the earth and if he was not he would have come on hear and explained himself and asked for time to make it right. Instead he blows as much as he can out of Ebay and then closes up shop and runs for the hills WITH CUSTOMERS MONEY!!! The looser is a common theif, no different then a kid that steals your radio or the heads of Enron.

Lets not forget 3 days after his sons death, he wanted to know true market vaule on the wrecked BMW so he would not get screwed by the insurance company.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Lets not forget 3 days after his sons death, he wanted to know true market vaule on the wrecked BMW so he would not get screwed by the insurance company.
errrr.........his step-son!

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.