Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm >

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 07-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
When did this happen? I mentioned this to one of the detectives on this for Jeff and was told that "NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN DISMISSED ON ANYONE...EXCEPT THAT THEY WILL BE DROPPED ON ANGELO. I just spoke with the lead detective the other day and I got an email from him confirming no charges have been dropped. Have the prosecuters and the detectives screwed up?
I still have charges pending and I assumed 30+ thousand would be retuned in bail.The charges that have to do with cardshark have been dropped,and I received 10000 - 3% for bail to do with that case.Also Jim Buck has had all charges dropped.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I had a high perf boat stolen May 2010 from a repair place . The police interviewed me , and arrested arrested 2 people I don't know within a few weeks . I had no record , loan , or money troubles . After the police cleared me and had arrested the suspected criminals , insurance company still made give my phone records and do a deposition . Than after waiting a total of 6 months did pay . Now they refuse to insure me and coverage is next to impossible for me to get , I also have to pay 2x what I used to for boat insurance . Special thanks to Stacy at wake zone for even getting me written . I am saying that it costs us all when this stuff happens , but my point is the victums get hit twice . Once by the theif then again by the insurance companies .

Last edited by notda1; 07-26-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
I had a high perf boat stolen May 2010 from a repair place . The police interviewed me , and arrested arrested 2 people I don't know within a few weeks . I had no record , loan , or money troubles . After the police cleared me and had arrested the suspected criminals , insurance company still made give my phone records and do a deposition . Than after waiting a total of 6 months did pay . Now they refuse to insure me and coverage is next to impossible for me to get , I also have to pay 2x what I used to for boat insurance . Special thanks to Stacy at wake zone for even getting me written . I am saying that it costs us all when this stuff happens , but my point is the victums get hit twice . Once by the theif then again by the insurance companies .
Excellent post!
Old 07-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Banned

Thief goes to jail insurance stays in buisness &raises your rate!There job is not to pay you your job is to get paidDid you buy MTI with money from that claim?Years back I had boat accident insurance paid zero sucks it's like they are untouchable sad!Anyway $40k in damage I took it on the chin!p:
Old 07-27-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered

First I bought a Fountain w/900's , then found out that my insurance is now rated by dollar value not speed . Got so mad I sold it and bought a cat .

Last edited by notda1; 07-27-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 AM

First I bought a Fountain w/900's , then found out that my insurance is now rated by dollar value not speed . Got so mad I sold it and bought a cat .
or maybe just not a fast cat
Old 07-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Registered

Insurance told me anything that goes over 70mph is now rated the same . If it goes 75mph costs the same as 175mph . Have run turbo and supercharged boats for more than 25 years without an accident . Had my superchargers stolen 9 years ago from a repair shop , the insurance company still hadn't gotten past that loss either . After my last theft I am starting to wonder if it's worth all the trouble and expense to still own a performance boat for me at this point

Last edited by notda1; 07-27-2011 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Insurance companies are ripoff artists - they only wanna take your money, and then when something happens they wanna get as far away as possible.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:26 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 871 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Insurance companies are ripoff artists - they only wanna take your money, and then when something happens they wanna get as far away as possible.
I can't tell you how many people I know have had a potential claim on their insurance but don't submit it because what'll happen to them...rate increases, denials, or long drawn-out hassles.

It makes no sense...to have a claim, but not submit it and continue to pay premiums.

We had a small claim on our house a few years back, the insurance company paid it but increased our premiums so much that they would have recouped their outlay in two years. And on top of it they put it on whatever Nazi insurance internet data base there is so everyone could see it. All companies then pretty much matched the increased premiums.

So now we're paying outrageous fees until this falls off the screen. Pathetic. God forbid a catastrophy, they'd never insure a client again.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Banned

Insurance company&banks want bail outs but they really don't help anybody!You mean you didn't have a yellow shirt on when you got robbed sorry!

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.