Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 11-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Dammm! Running Hot I knew I liked you, she have a sister???:evilb:
2 of them BIG Daddy i dated them b4 Princess but i got me a keeper

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Dammm! Running Hot I knew I liked you, she have a sister???
Frank we're gonna have to stop by his compound one of these days. Hes got quite a scene going on there! But someone needs to tell a few of these guys to cut RHR some slack...remember, ENVY is one of the seven deadly sins!
Old 11-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
2 B clear, post up the 4 names!
Originally Posted by catastrophe
Lets clarify the question before it gets answered incorrectly.

What 4 names knew it was being stolen ?

OR

What names knew it was happening on the date it happened.

2 different answers.
the 4 on the hardcopy transcript that he says he has "listed" Assume that is public record???? or not??? That new he was gunna take the boat!!
Old 11-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
2 B clear, post up the 4 names!
Aw come on Wrinkle...you are a smart guy with a 3 digit IQ and you are leading me to believe that you dont know the answer. Let me give you a hint...

one was from California and...

three are from Texas

Does this help??
Old 11-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Frank we're gonna have to stop by his compound one of these days. Hes got quite a scene going on there! But someone needs to tell a few of these guys to cut RHR some slack...remember, ENVY is one of the seven deadly sins!
Kev he said there is 2 of them and 2 of us........hhmmmmmm
Old 11-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Lets clarify the question before it gets answered incorrectly.

What 4 names knew it was being stolen ?

OR

What names knew it was happening on the date it happened.

2 different answers.
Yes indeed...

again, the 4 people that knew it was going bye-bye are...
1 from California and 3 from Texas

The number of people that knew it was going away on November 23 ie...3

1 from California and 2 from Texas

Again...according to the transcript that I have right here in front of me..."We decided to come over the Thanksgiving Holidays to give us an extra day to get to New York."
Old 11-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's just clear this up Jeff (a person who goes around stealing half million dollar boats). Says only him and 3 other people new when this would happen. So the people in New York had no idea when it was showing up until it was there. Yeah I bet.

Oh and another note the owner lives in Texas right. Maybe he was one of the Texas people.

If I steal 500,000 I'm sure not let a little perjury charge scare me. Maybe just a thought if Jeff said it it's not true. Maybe as said before maybe he's lying to cover for someone else. Someone more intimidating than Blume and Leon.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by db71
Let's just clear this up Jeff (a person who goes around stealing half million dollar boats). Says only him and 3 other people new when this would happen. So the people in New York had no idea when it was showing up until it was there. Yeah I bet.

Oh and another note the owner lives in Texas right. Maybe he was one of the Texas people.

If I steal 500,000 I'm sure not let a little perjury charge scare me. Maybe just a thought if Jeff said it it's not true. Maybe as said before maybe he's lying to cover for someone else. Someone more intimidating than Blume and Leon.
Well...yea...there were more than 4 people, but I was only referring to the "local" folks and Jeff. The guys in New York knew the plan, but not the exact dates. I was only dealing with those that are here. And yes...the owner does, or at the time lives in Texas...not too far from me actually. The boat was delivered to Angelo, but unfortunately, he is not with us anymore.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
The motion sensing function is built into the DVR. It can be set to record the camera sensing motion or to trigger recording of all of the cameras.
We sell camera's that the PTZ can follow a person, even follow a person from camera to camera. For example pick up artwork in one of my customers homes and you won't make it out the door with out alarms going off and the camera's fallowing you from room to room. It is easy to have a PTZ camera fallow movement.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Were those type of cameras readily available OVER 4 years ago...? Not sure they were available..or affordable to the average business. Alot has changed in that industry in 4 years.

Originally Posted by Audiofn
We sell camera's that the PTZ can follow a person, even follow a person from camera to camera. For example pick up artwork in one of my customers homes and you won't make it out the door with out alarms going off and the camera's fallowing you from room to room. It is easy to have a PTZ camera fallow movement.

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.