Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!! >

Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!!

Notices

Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!!

Old 03-27-2021, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by ren3
They know!
Wonder what would happen if you googled any of them.

I remember seeing a local car salesman at one dealership offer he got out of prison for mortgage fraud. I have a feeling that stuff in that industry is a lot more common than most people would think.
Old 03-28-2021, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 628 Likes on 289 Posts

Crazy...after all these years...
Old 03-29-2021, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by tmmii
Wonder what would happen if you googled any of them.

I remember seeing a local car salesman at one dealership offer he got out of prison for mortgage fraud. I have a feeling that stuff in that industry is a lot more common than most people would think.

They could care less who is selling cars. My buddy took a sales job at a high volume Acura store in the 90s, 2 of his co-workers met in prison while serving drug smuggling sentences! One guy made it up to finance manager! My buddy was a natural at sales, he left the car business after a couple years and now sells network security software. He still stays in touch with the two smuggling guys, I hear stories about them from time to time but they are both retired from car sales now!

Quick Reply: Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.