Like Tree0Likes

The Bravo Shop

Old 03-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Registered

My Boats: 33 Outlaw

Fair enough, but I think that is how the other guys feel about Randy. The important thing is no one should try to stifle a post on this forum as the intention is to keep everyone aware when a business is not living up to expectations. Fastboats and Bravo Shop are both free to come on here and tell their side of the story. The fact that they don't, tells me a lot. If others want to business with them, that's up to them.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullkrusher View Post
Fair enough, but I think that is how the other guys feel about Randy. The important thing is no one should try to stifle a post on this forum as the intention is to keep everyone aware when a business is not living up to expectations. Fastboats and Bravo Shop are both free to come on here and tell their side of the story. The fact that they don't, tells me a lot. If others want to business with them, that's up to them.

I agree. I don't think you can hold him for the leaky cases. He did NOT make them just bought and machined them. I think everyone is just Pissed about the lack of Communication. Rightfully so. I guess this Thread just let these guys know that People are NOT going away, Lack of communication just makes people more mad and so they air the complaint on here to get others involved...

Just my .02
Old 03-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2005 46 Black Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
I agree. I don't think you can hold him for the leaky cases. He did NOT make them just bought and machined them. I think everyone is just Pissed about the lack of Communication. Rightfully so. I guess this Thread just let these guys know that People are NOT going away, Lack of communication just makes people more mad and so they air the complaint on here to get others involved...

Just my .02
100% correct