Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Should I be worried?  Monster Marine >

Should I be worried? Monster Marine

Notices

Should I be worried? Monster Marine

Old 05-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny you can still type in trick marine and it forwards you to Monster. Just noticed too they conveniently left off the contact info under "contact us".

I'd use a more reputable source like Doller or Teague personally...

Last edited by fantastixvoyage; 05-13-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did she give you the tracking # or check it herself, a good vendor always sends the tracking # as soon as the shipping is done.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Registered

Nah she just checked it herself. I asked her to send me the tracking info, but have not recieved anything yet. But we'll see if it shows up tomorrow as promised....although if it does not I am gonna be super pissed!!
Old 05-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by niceguy
Nah she just checked it herself. I asked her to send me the tracking info, but have not recieved anything yet. But we'll see if it shows up tomorrow as promised....although if it does not I am gonna be super pissed!!
Thats what scares me, usually they will just give you the # rather than do the work.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...&postcount=895
Old 05-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Registered

Sorry about that link, I didn't konow is not workink.This is what I found on onother thread. (Fred no longer owns it, and he's in no way shape or form involved. I don't want to speak for this new owner directly, but I felt it was necessary to make this statement before anyone makes an incorrect assumption of this transaction.

The "Trick Marine" website was gained by another manufacturer as a form of payment for money owed.

The new owner is a successful business man with over 25 years under his belt in the marine industry. Monster Marine is a new beginning and Dana Marine Products will be offered on this new website.

Dana Marine Products is in the same position most other vendors of "Trick Marine" are. We've been silent, because there's just no sense in beating a dead horse. We've long since written off that money.

Before Dana Marine Products would agree to any terms of this new site, I made damn sure that there is absolutely no involvement from anyone at Trick Marine. It's a clean slate, with a new owner, and it will be ran by his current employees. )
Old 05-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Registered

Ok I had to update this thread. I recieved my parts, just as the lady said I would.

So I would like to formally apologize for jumping the gun, to Monster Marine. Although the communication is lacking, the parts DID show up and they are very nice indeed.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by niceguy
Ok I had to update this thread. I recieved my parts, just as the lady said I would.

So I would like to formally apologize for jumping the gun, to Monster Marine. Although the communication is lacking, the parts DID show up and they are very nice indeed.
Congrats,

See, Niceguys DONT always finish last
Old 05-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Congrats,

See, Niceguys DONT always finish last
hahahaha. That makes two times.... the first was marrying my wife.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by covaciud
I made damn sure that there is absolutely no involvement from anyone at Trick Marine. It's a clean slate, with a new owner, and it will be ran by his current employees. )
I could see keeping the trick marine hyperlink (trickmarine.net) for a few weeks or months to get the word out to those previous Trick customers but why keep the link? I would cut all ties with the Trick name to avoid confusion but that's just me....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.