Notices

Why was SOS Formed

Old 04-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 601 Likes on 244 Posts

Hey i apoligize to any volunteers who were offended by my statements and now that that is said . I'm over it .

Last edited by tommymonza; 04-24-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: God i need to wear my glasses
Old 04-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
If you're not careful I'm gonna come to Boyne Thunder and sleep on your couch!
as long as U don't mind a highly gassy dog hang'n w/ ya!!!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It'll be just like home!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
The welcoming tone of that boardroom was established by the volunteers, one of which developed the phrase " KINDER GENTLER".

That phrase was used on numerous occasions when determining the treatment of errant posters.

Every single boardmember saw value in being welcoming.
AAAHHHHHH...... The Kinder Gentler days........
That is what it was all about and I do miss that, but as they say "All good things must come to pass"
We did our best and it worked well and was never--ever about the money......................................
Old 04-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
All i can say is thank you to those who put in your time on OSO and on SOS

For those of us who enjoy all the sites WE APPRECIATE IT

On thing you can count on is that things change

The wind has changed and we start once more

the silly season is about to end and everyone is getting ready for summer

Winter will come soon and a new drama will take the place of the current disaster

Thanks to all the Mods. admins, and participants Without all you guys and girls I would have no excuse for my obsessions and my aggrivations in life LOL

Carry on
well said X2
Old 04-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Maybe the best lesson that can be learned from all of this chaos, is to just be yourself. Nobody else can do that for you. If that's not good enough for people, not much you can do to change it. The alternatives are to live in some fantasy world, and to live your life for someone else. Not much fun in that IMHO. Have fun, go boating. People shouldn't be so full of themselves, there's always going to be someone, somewhere with more money, bigger and faster cars and boats, whatever. :
another post very well said.....BIG x2
Old 04-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
All i can say is thank you to those who put in your time on OSO and on SOS

For those of us who enjoy all the sites WE APPRECIATE IT

On thing you can count on is that things change

The wind has changed and we start once more

the silly season is about to end and everyone is getting ready for summer

Winter will come soon and a new drama will take the place of the current disaster

Thanks to all the Mods. admins, and participants Without all you guys and girls I would have no excuse for my obsessions and my aggrivations in life LOL

Carry on
The wind has changed alright but I can still smell sh!t in the air, and until that has gone away completely people should keep an eye out for the source.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I can understand every other post on here and I can understand why the writers posted . This one I dont understand what it means and I dont understand why it was put here.
" they dont have the sack to thank YOU for being allowed to come here and suck each others dicks"
Can you explain exacly who you are referring to?

The curiosity is killin a few people here.

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Hum,????? Where did this come from? I remember when you were granted Super Mod suddenly outa nowhere after the rest of us (the 24 Board members) had pretty much done all the work and had the place looking like it was going to be a hit, as it was. I questioned that apointment from the get go and you came on and gave us a long drawn out explaintion on how you were sick of all the chit here and were so very impressed on what we had done on SOS, where the fk did this chit come from? Who is sucking who here? looks to me like you are trying to do some sucking up here a hell of alot more than the rest of us.
Why is it being put up here? Because we can't do it over there and I am sure everyone knows why.
I am proud of what we did there in the short time it was done, am I here trying to suck up? not in the least and I sure I won't be posting much of anything here or anywhere for that matter all this chit leaves me ill, as I said before he should have kept his mouth shut and walked and not one bit of this would have happened and we could have kept on building
Originally Posted by Airpacker
Wow Brandon, thats a pretty harsh post considering you have / had the words Super Moderator in big red letters under your name on SOS !!!!!!!!!

Care to explain your vitriolic comment so that us "dick suckers" may understand ?

Are you inferring that you were on serious as a "super moderator" for the sole purpose of being a corporate spy the entire time you were part of the board of directors ( if thats the case, my and no doubt many peoples' opinion of your character just changed dramatically )or are you trying to deflect any attention that YOU are one of those"dick suckers" you so eloquently referred to in your post to Heather? ( In which case my and no doubt many peoples's opinion of you just changed dramatically )

Very UNCOOL

Jesus, relax you guys......

The reason I made my post yesterday, is because seeing many just walking around like the ending of a Saturday Night Live episode, high fives, hugging, etc, while completely ignoring the fact that some of the people involved did nothing but put down this site & it's mods the entire time they were on SOS, was pretty sickening to watch.

They know who they are, and now they're just going to come back over here like nothing ever happened:

"Well, SOS didn't work out for me, I guess I'll just go post on OSO again". Are you going to start having drinks with Heather & Dawn again too? Brunch at Norts?

There ARE some that chose a better way to handle this, and I'm not talking about them....

Airpacker, Cosmic, I wasn't even talking about you guys, because you at LEAST came forward & made whatever statement you felt you needed to regarding your stance on the issue, without playing both sides. I was invited to be a mod over there, so whatever spy theory you're trying to imply doesn't make ANY sense. I'm sorry you guys questioned my appointment, but the ones up top were smarter than to think I was somehow going to screw you all over, or that I would have even considered such a ridiculous idea. I guess only you guys would come up with such a back stabbing plan, since I've never heard anyone else accuse me, or those I am friends with, of something so beneath our character.

Alec, I told you that I didn't care enough to make a statement that implies I have a side, and I still don't. I am only talking to the ones that are just trying to shrug off their comments in the past, so that they can still have a forum to come post on.

So I hope that explains my observation from yesterday to you guys that had it completely wrong. It was pretty harsh, I agree, but so are some of the things I've read about Heather, Dawn, & others, by some of the people digging their OSO flags out of the closet. If those people have a different opinion of me, I couldn't care ANY less.

Last edited by BLee; 04-24-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: bad punctuation & incomplete sentences, ugh
Old 04-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Jesus, relax you guys......

The reason I made my post yesterday, is because seeing many just walking around like the ending of a Saturday Night Live episode, high fives, hugging, etc, while completely ignoring the fact that some of the people involved did nothing but put down this site & it's mods the entire time they were on SOS, was pretty sickening to watch.

They know who they are, and now they're just going to come back over here like nothing ever happened:

"Well, SOS didn't work out for me, I guess I'll just go post on OSO again". Are you going to start having drinks with Heather & Dawn again too? Brunch at Norts?

There ARE some that chose a better way to handle this, and I'm not talking about them....

Airpacker, Cosmic, I wasn't even talking about you guys, because you at LEAST came forward & made whatever statement you felt you needed to regarding your stance on the issue, without playing

Alec, I told you that I didn't care enough to make a statement that implies I have a side, and I still don't. I am only talking to the ones that are just trying to shrug off their comments in the past, so that they can still have a forum to come post on.

So I hope that explains my observation from yesterday to you guys that had it completely wrong. It was pretty harsh, I agree, but so are some of the things I've read about Heather, Dawn, & others, by some of the people digging their OSO flags out of the closet. If those people have a different opinion of me, I couldn't care ANY less.
You answered my question, Thank You
Old 04-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat
Will you PLEASE STFU unless you have something relevant to add?
Just post it here from now on, I dont check PMs often.

Shouldnt you be out taking pictures of Pelicans or something? You should stick to doing what you are best at............pissing people off in the political section. Leave me alone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.