Notices

Why was SOS Formed

Old 04-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I really said was I was jealous of people with so much time on there hands or big post counts I
Old 04-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Registered

All I was really saying was that I am jealous of people with so much time on their hands. I guess if a big post count equates to greatness in the website world I will never rate. I do not think there was anything really that offensive in my original post at all, maybe you are too sensitive. I do thinks its funny those that left here to go to the promised land of SOS are now back here for a venue to complain in, that didn't take long did it. Can you say hippocrite?
Its also great for some of you to tell me to take my opinion and go away, been a member here since 2000 and never left, who are you to say?
Once again, don't over react, its only my opinion that doesnt matter anyway, now back to the Serious matter at hand, the injustice of improperly run websites.

I'll check back next year....
Old 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Fair enough Brandon. Your post was a POS. I wanted clarification and you have provided it somewhat.

Your post came across as if your were standing behind the OSO administration line calling the entire board of SOS "dick suckers" and calling SOS in general a "feeble attempt".
Is that what you meant? SOS was a feeble attempt?

I didn't take kindly to either comment and sure found it strange that you, an SOS Super Mod would make such a comment unless you personally felt that you were not really one of the board of directors of SOS or that you were trying to cover your own azz by blaming others. Usually, people don't refer to themselves or a group they are purportedly a part of as "dick suckers" do they? Your comments inferred that you had still been working with heather even though you claimed to have left the OSO building to become a Super Mod on SOS. Hard to tell which bed you were sleeping in by those comments.

Now, can you please clarify what you meant by "FEEBLE ATTEMPT" and having it shoved up our collective azzes?

PS. I do not do the "Back Stabbing Plan" thing. Never have, never will. It should be pretty obvious to you by now that I confront my accusers and aggressors from the front, everytime.
Oh, I see why you seem so completely out of touch now:

You had no idea that everyone knew I kept my mod profile on both sites? Yeah, just about everyone knew that, and it was no secret at ALL. That's why your spying theory, or theory to conspire against you guys, makes no sense. You can't spy on people very well, that already know you're there and what your intentions are!

For the same reason, that NONE of the main people were in the dark, there's nothing I have to cover my ass for either, so there's the reason that theory is a flop as well.

Last edited by BLee; 04-25-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Registered

So,B, are you saying that you were or are a Mod on both site's?
Well I never knew that and I have to wonder who else on the board knew of that.
It looks as though we were kept in the dark about more than I ever thought.
Live and learn I guess, the disapointment hits just keep on come'n.........................................

Last edited by cosmic12; 04-25-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered

For what it's worth I knew he was a mod on both sites
Old 04-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DonziChick
For what it's worth I knew he was a mod on both sites

For what its worth I didnt.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe
For what its worth ........Sounds like thats the way to leave here ,go to the POS site and be KING mod and then come back here when all else fails with your knee pads on ..Glad i stayed here at the # 1 site
Old 04-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe

I never knew either.Guess there was alot we did not know

Any word on how long we have to hang out in the "beware and stolen section" Before we post on the other parts of the board?
Old 04-25-2010, 06:59 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by hp500efi
unfortunately alot of you guys were not around to enjoy the good ole days of OSO back when it started in 1999/2000.....those were the days. Everyone was just one big bucket of fun....
Not back that far but close !
Attached Thumbnails Why was SOS Formed-oso-early.jpg   Why was SOS Formed-oso-2001.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 04-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Any word on how long we have to hang out in the "beware and stolen section" Before we post on the other parts of the board?

You can post anywhere you like. Any time you want

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.