I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-01-2010, 06:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by High-tide
Here is the part that I find fascinating.
The "insiders" or the secrete four net of Alec have been sitting back eating popcorn saying nothing at all while by proxy somehow enlisted the full time the efforts of three Ahhh.. I will call them "people" to attempt to destroy the life one man.
"The group of three", Alec, PhantomChaos and offshoredrillin have literally devoted vast amounts of time to the point where it is clearly become a sick obsession using the servers of OSO as a conduit to what end no one really knows any longer.
You people need some serious help.
I find it sickening that this behavior can be tolerated and continue to be allowed to go on.
I am also surprised that OSO continues to allow this behavior to continue.
You guy's are sick.
The "group of Four" have lost any credibility with me for not putting an end to this as well.
HT
another poor spin doctor attempt.......that won't work.....OSO people are too smart......
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-alteredproof1.jpg  

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-01-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

The "insiders" or the secrete four net of Alec have been sitting back eating popcorn saying nothing at all while by proxy somehow enlisted the full time the efforts of three Ahhh.. I will call them "people" to attempt to destroy the life one man.
"The group of three", Alec, PhantomChaos and offshoredrillin have literally devoted vast amounts of time to the point where it is clearly become a sick obsession using the servers of OSO as a conduit to what end no one really knows any longer.
I find it sickening that this behavior can be tolerated and continue to be allowed to go on.
You guy's are sick.
The "group of Four" have lost any credibility with me for not putting an end to this as well.
HT
they did post http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...-formed-4.html

as for me being sick, all i do is come on forums for fun, i have made friends and talk to people on here. When the whole big scotty thing happened, myself and my friends got blamed for him, one of the person blaming me was another thief Fred Cecil, and the same people backing him then are the same people backing Sunkin, one would figure they would have learned. so sorry if me telling you a liar and thief bothers you, make your check out to Chris Sunkin and mail it. when others come forward don't blame me.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Owned by a company that doesn't even know what a performance boat is. And tech support? I bet Apu dousn't know the differance detween an Bravo and a #6
I am really trying to stay out of this whole converstation but what you post hear is pure BS. IB does own the board but the board is run by boaters. The people that run this board all own boats and do/have even raced boats.

Yes IB had some problems when they first took over OSO, all their sites did. They have since fixed those issues and the boards have been running really well for a long time now, dare I say better then when Steve owned the place.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
another poor spin doctor attempt.......that won't work.....OSO people are too smart......
I no longer care who is right nor who is wrong. The information is out there ad nausium.
I care that a mans life is being dragged through the mud with no impunity and by who!
You freaken idiot do you not see the implications of this type of activity going on unchecked!
Go bang your head in a car door you moron.
HT

Last edited by High-tide; 05-01-2010 at 07:03 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I no longer care who is right nor who is wrong. The information is out there ad nausium.
I care that a mans life is being dragged through the mud with no impunity and by who!
You freaken idiot do you not see the implications of this type of activity going on unchecked!
Go bang your head in a car door you moron.
HT
Hey, that hurt! And now my truck's got a dent in the door! LOL!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-01-2010 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

You guy's are sick. Oh. I forget jayboat but I guess that in itself says enough....
HT
here is a quote from another thread. this shows what your buddy does to people....

Originally Posted by cigracing1
Wow, I can’t believe how far this thread kept going. I actually had sent Chris an email saying we decided not to sell the trailer and was sorry for any inconvenience. I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.

I was focused on the rebuild of our 24 Cigarette Firefox in memory of my brother and so I didn’t want him to ruin anything I did what he asked.

Now I’m focused on my cousins 2011 38TG covergirl setup with 600’s and yes Lip-Ship Edition that we are picking up this weekend in MIAMI!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Bad analogy.

Why would anyone on here ignore the fact a check to a childrens charity bounced?
Why would anyone on here call falsiifying a bank document an " associated delay" ?

Quantifyiing the amount should not be a case of guessing on his accusers part. It should be his duty to produce ( about 8 months ago)

Here is a better question,

If I didnt catch him here, do you think the charity would have ever seen the money??
Take into account the hundreds of lies that have been proven to have come out of his mouth.

If someone gets caught robbing a bank, and they just say they'll give the money back, is the subject dropped??

To Stecz who asked why would anyone risk the site by attempting to do any of this??

Obviously, because he thought he could get away with it.

And in this case , he almost did, except a doctor at the hospital called me and told me about it.

Its an act of a man that is desperate, broke and has no visible means of earning a living.

Same reason he solld his sons motorcycle so he could get his hunk of junk Cig out of Glassdaves shop.Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All his scams are penny anti crap. Because thats his style.

Quit offering excuses on his behalf.
He's been caught red handed.

Chris Sunkin is an unemployed conman.

One that doesnt get that anyone doing business with him in the future wont use Google.

What I said previously wasn't an analogy...but anyway......

Why can't you just put a figure on how many tickets you think he sold? It's not that hard and would add extra credibility to what you say.

As much of a low act as it may be not to forward the money and to only forward on after being confronted.....the fact is the charity now has the money. If the charity got all the money then people can surely move on with life. If, however, he didn't forward on all the money, the people can feel cheated.

So how many tickets do you think he sold and how much money did he consequently steal off the charity? C'mon put a figure on it!!

Please don't cop out by responding "where is his proof as to who he sold tickets to etc" possibly insert annoying whining voice when reading
Old 05-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
What I said previously wasn't an analogy...but anyway......

Why can't you just put a figure on how many tickets you think he sold? It's not that hard and would add extra credibility to what you say.

As much of a low act as it may be not to forward the money and to only forward on after being confronted.....the fact is the charity now has the money. If the charity got all the money then people can surely move on with life. If, however, he didn't forward on all the money, the people can feel cheated.

So how many tickets do you think he sold and how much money did he consequently steal off the charity? C'mon put a figure on it!!

Please don't cop out by responding "where is his proof as to who he sold tickets to etc" possibly insert annoying whining voice when reading

If someone gets caught robbing a bank, and they just say they'll give the money back, is the subject dropped??

Not anyones responsibility here to prove how many tickets were sold other than Chris Sunkin.

Dont wander around with new issues.
He got caught stealing from a charity.

Still waiting on him to show the quantification of ticket sales.

But the fact remains he tried to keep charity money.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:33 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm

Ignoring the fact that the cheque bounced and the associated delay...
Another fake user name Alec? You just can't shed the "Canadian", no matter how hard you try.

Your cheerleading section is dropping fast. Keep registering more fake profiles. That'll work.

It's funny, but you've seen me in person a handful of times since the raffle and never once asked about any sort of accounting. Not until you decided to try blackmailing me did you add this to your repertoire. Beyond that, this one didn't even make your original list. You picked a couple of your best shots and couldn't get traction, so you played a few more. When those didn't work, you found some more. I'm sure you'll keep adding to your list.

It's funny, but when Rob started spreading his scandal sheet right after the Miami show, you wandered around bragging about how you were going after him. You were going to ruin his business. You told of Nick setting up untraceable phantom accounts thru your cel card on your laptop.

In the end, you're just a nasty person. You make yourself look good by playing around with charities- maybe because you think it will cleanse your soul from all the stains your other behavior has put on it. Your true colors are pretty evident for any and all to see now.

Your bounced check thing is ridiculous. It was the first time you exposed it here- through your pal Rob. You didn't even have the decency to make an open confrontation- it didn't serve your purpose. You leaked whispers in an attempt to coerce me back to talking to you about your takeover. So don't hand me the BS about how you're doing this for the sport. You're doing this so you can stroke your own massive ego.

The idea that you uncovered anything is an insight into your massive ego. You got a simple e-mail about the check that you forwarded to me. You uncovered nothing. No call, no airing of any concern. It was simply "Hey pal, can you look into this". You weren't even concerned enough to call. I checked it out with the bank and resolved it. I'll turn the question around on you- How did the Columbia University Hospital miss this for over three months. I'll tell you what they told me- it got lost in the shuffle. Just like an NSF note might in a post office box that's never used and looked at once a month- when it overflows with junk mail.

In the end you're a sour old man that's resorted to buying friends. When they wanted no part of this, you recruited a rag-tag bunch of charachters that have had grudges since day-1.

Rob- took his Founder title as a result of his bullying.
Jay- purchased friend
Tex- first-class jerkoff no one likes. People begged that we pre-ban him from SO, which I refused.
Ed- Another old grudge from his insults of my friend
Nort- ??? Just some guy no one likes I guess.
And a whole cast of fake user names. I guess you've run out of people to buy.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

By not putting a figure on it you too lose credibility.

So what, you dont have any suspicions about how many tickets he sold?

Hypothetically speaking if he got on hear today and said "I sold 80 tickets at $30 each and to bump it up a bit I threw in $150 myself, so a total of $2650"

I bet my last dollar you wouldnt let it rest there. You would say "you didnt donate all the money that was collected".

So how much do you think he collected?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.