Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Australian actually
Old 05-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Still waiting on him to show the quantification of ticket sales.
This is a business transaction, there should be an accounting of all monies received. All members who contributed to this fund have a right to see an accounting of the money...period.

This is important stuff, issues like this broke up part of my family. My cousin as executor took family inheritance monies and spent it without accounting for one nickle, some members rightfully took exception to it and the war began. I don't blame anybody for demanding an accurate accounting of this. When there are doubts and inconsistencies then it's natural for suspicion to ensue. Until these questions get answered in an objective manner this issue will never go away.

Originally Posted by High-tide
I no longer care who is right nor who is wrong. The information is out there ad nausium.
I care that a mans life is being dragged through the mud with no impunity and by who!
You freaken idiot do you not see the implications of this type of activity going on unchecked!
Go bang your head in a car door you moron.
HT
Originally Posted by MacGyver
Waaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
You remind me of someone...
And regarding these posts and others like them...puhleeze. Friendships are formed on these boards, trust ensues from those friendships. Many have been burned before because all was not as it seemed. Some have been vetted out before damage could be done, some haven't. Some have been exposed thus saving a good intentioned board member from getting burned. There are issues here that need to be addressed, all this can be put to rest if those questions are answered point by point.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Another fake user name Alec? You just can't shed the "Canadian", no matter how hard you try.

Your cheerleading section is dropping fast. Keep registering more fake profiles. That'll work.

It's funny, but you've seen me in person a handful of times since the raffle and never once asked about any sort of accounting. Not until you decided to try blackmailing me did you add this to your repertoire. Beyond that, this one didn't even make your original list. You picked a couple of your best shots and couldn't get traction, so you played a few more. When those didn't work, you found some more. I'm sure you'll keep adding to your list.

It's funny, but when Rob started spreading his scandal sheet right after the Miami show, you wandered around bragging about how you were going after him. You were going to ruin his business. You told of Nick setting up untraceable phantom accounts thru your cel card on your laptop.

In the end, you're just a nasty person. You make yourself look good by playing around with charities- maybe because you think it will cleanse your soul from all the stains your other behavior has put on it. Your true colors are pretty evident for any and all to see now.

Your bounced check thing is ridiculous. It was the first time you exposed it here- through your pal Rob. You didn't even have the decency to make an open confrontation- it didn't serve your purpose. You leaked whispers in an attempt to coerce me back to talking to you about your takeover. So don't hand me the BS about how you're doing this for the sport. You're doing this so you can stroke your own massive ego.

The idea that you uncovered anything is an insight into your massive ego. You got a simple e-mail about the check that you forwarded to me. You uncovered nothing. No call, no airing of any concern. It was simply "Hey pal, can you look into this". You weren't even concerned enough to call. I checked it out with the bank and resolved it. I'll turn the question around on you- How did the Columbia University Hospital miss this for over three months. I'll tell you what they told me- it got lost in the shuffle. Just like an NSF note might in a post office box that's never used and looked at once a month- when it overflows with junk mail.

In the end you're a sour old man that's resorted to buying friends. When they wanted no part of this, you recruited a rag-tag bunch of charachters that have had grudges since day-1.

Rob- took his Founder title as a result of his bullying.
Jay- purchased friend
Tex- first-class jerkoff no one likes. People begged that we pre-ban him from SO, which I refused.
Ed- Another old grudge from his insults of my friend
Nort- ??? Just some guy no one likes I guess.
And a whole cast of fake user names. I guess you've run out of people to buy.

I have only one screen name here dummy.

What was all that about.??

Fact is it doesnt matter how long the hospital took to tell me your check bounced.

Your bank told YOU 2 weeks after you did it.
You have shown us all that yourself.

Its about what you did about it.

NOTHING

When you were caaught you produced a falsified bank statement to prove the check was good and went through.
It didnt.

You and Stecz have been asked more times than enough to quantify the check amount.
You havent.

I say people paid for tickets by check and paypal.

Post the list that adds to 2650.00

You are still avoiding. Same thing Stecz attempted.

I say as do others that if you werent caught you would never have forwarded members $$ to the charity.

That makes you a bad man.

To have a site in our sport run by a person that would do all this is bad for the sport.

People get that point. Your current boardmembers obviously dont.

You are currently sending requests for money to advertisers.

The 4 people that left that ran the day to day operations of the site know that this wasnt to happen for months.
Curious timing.

Chris Sunkin is a conman and he has to leave the industry.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-01-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Another fake user name Alec? You just can't shed the "Canadian", no matter how hard you try.

Just like an NSF note might in a post office box that's never used and looked at once a month- when it overflows with junk mail.
is this boston cig or liar guy? you idiot. only one that tells lies around here is you.

well then why did you continue to use the account? obviously you knew it had a negative balance because you were transferring money back and forth, you had to have known the balance...for Christs sake Chris, we are businessmen, that handle checking accounts daily, all your lies and attempts to say it was a mistake make you look even more like an incompetent moron.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 05-01-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Not really. Have you altered a bank statement lately
If yiu really think that is true do you think this thread would still be up. I think Chris would have his attorneys contatct IB and all thread with the banck statement would be pulled down pretrty fast and a few people would have been served some papers
Old 05-01-2010, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
By not putting a figure on it you too lose credibility.

So what, you dont have any suspicions about how many tickets he sold?

Hypothetically speaking if he got on hear today and said "I sold 80 tickets at $30 each and to bump it up a bit I threw in $150 myself, so a total of $2650"

I bet my last dollar you wouldnt let it rest there. You would say "you didnt donate all the money that was collected".

So how much do you think he collected?
I see your point, but no one knows, except chris and he has not shown anyone. even if it was as you stated, the amount isn't the issue, it's the fact that it took this long.

and as for letting it rest, enough time has passed that he could fabricate another document to say whatever he wants, when that should have been done in excel or word immediately. so you are correct on my part it will never rest.
i understand your approach and sensibility on this, it goes much deeper than just the check though...
Old 05-01-2010, 10:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Your cheerleading section is dropping fast. Keep registering more fake profiles. That'll work.

It's funny, but you've seen me in person a handful of times since the raffle and never once asked about any sort of accounting. Not until you decided to try blackmailing me did you add this to your repertoire. Beyond that, this one didn't even make your original list. You picked a couple of your best shots and couldn't get traction, so you played a few more. When those didn't work, you found some more. I'm sure you'll keep adding to your list.

It's funny, but when Rob started spreading his scandal sheet right after the Miami show, you wandered around bragging about how you were going after him. You were going to ruin his business. You told of Nick setting up untraceable phantom accounts thru your cel card on your laptop.

In the end, you're just a nasty person. You make yourself look good by playing around with charities- maybe because you think it will cleanse your soul from all the stains your other behavior has put on it. Your true colors are pretty evident for any and all to see now.

Your bounced check thing is ridiculous. It was the first time you exposed it here- through your pal Rob. You didn't even have the decency to make an open confrontation- it didn't serve your purpose. You leaked whispers in an attempt to coerce me back to talking to you about your takeover. So don't hand me the BS about how you're doing this for the sport. You're doing this so you can stroke your own massive ego.

The idea that you uncovered anything is an insight into your massive ego. You got a simple e-mail about the check that you forwarded to me. You uncovered nothing. No call, no airing of any concern. It was simply "Hey pal, can you look into this". You weren't even concerned enough to call. I checked it out with the bank and resolved it. I'll turn the question around on you- How did the Columbia University Hospital miss this for over three months. I'll tell you what they told me- it got lost in the shuffle. Just like an NSF note might in a post office box that's never used and looked at once a month- when it overflows with junk mail.

In the end you're a sour old man that's resorted to buying friends. When they wanted no part of this, you recruited a rag-tag bunch of charachters that have had grudges since day-1.

Jay- purchased friend
Tex- first-class jerkoff no one likes. People begged that we pre-ban him from SO, which I refused.

Disclaimer: I have received no compensation for this work.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
Australian actually
LOL......Chris Sunkin thought you were someone else. I guess he thinks everyone does as he does.....posting with other names. What a TOOL he is!!
Old 05-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Hey, that hurt! And now my truck's got a dent in the door! LOL!

LOL--all I can say I had my feuds with CS already on here (OSO) as I knew he was full of BS with some statements we argued with.
Nonetheless the SOS party at KW was fun ..not great but nice to see face to face.
Thenagain.. why I left SOS mostly was that I had my issues with the site mainly as it turned into a BS site with not nearly as much info as could be found here on Perf boats. and Scream and Fly fills the rest I need actually.
SOS is just going downhill just like a few others and OSO just keeps being global and for that you can only look at the people behind them.

Airpacker and Alec.. you got my vote.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Jay- purchased friend
I was never bought. And I still very much think you are full of chit. I believe that you had the one Apache (actually have seen the bill of sale) however the the other 2 41's and 28' plus the other fleet of boats starts to become a stretch. Not to mention all other embellishments. Then the poor accounting with SOS activities is the icing on the cake.

Pretty rediculous that I have too teach my four year old about telling the truth and the boy who cried wolf and here you are still haven't figured it out.

Just because members aren't vocal about the situation doesn't by any means equate to the fact that they aren't paying attention to all of this and think that you are full of it. I can think of 50-75 people that I know that I have discussed this with personally. So if you think that this has all gone away you are very much mistaken.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.