Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-21-2010, 05:43 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Not disagreeing with anything that you wrote, and although there may be varying degrees of thieves and scumbags, any thief or scumbag is one none the less.

In other countries if a man steals food for his family his hand is cut off. Just sayin
I hear ya Rob.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:33 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
OOPS I hit one of the good guys
2 LOL
Old 06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
Getting close to recent history record for posts, got a way to go for views.

Sunkin Post 1002, views 50,126

Trick (Fred) post 1026, views 143,819.
Never read the other thread. Did it become as repetitive as this one at the end. Im thinking this thread is on its last legs. You all seem to be scraping at the bottom of the barrel to keep it alive now.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:09 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
WOW! I am not argueing with you at all or with anyone for that matter.
Yes... he STOLE my password, it has been explained to you how and why if you chose not to believe that fine I could care less, I'm not restetting anything as I feel I shouldn't have to and that it was a low life underhanded thing he did.
One day after you dump the time that I did into that place let someone yank the rug out from under you for no good reason and then deny haveing ever done anything wrong.
PHUCK'EM is all I have to say......
Cosmic... I owe you a sincere apology passwords can be stolen.... mine was gripped from here today after years of having the same one, I could not reset it either.... had to go to original backup code from IB and then set it to a new one.... I talked to a good friend who is IT Tech Sr @ Verasign this afternoon and he said it's more common than you know... Yahoo mail is the worst he says.. he's right, I came home and in less than 30 seconds hacked my wifes Yahoo account... she now knows what to do so it won't happen again.. oh well, I needed a new password anyways... sorry for my original post, I learned a lot today in tracking using Verasign, and a good lesson in what I didn't know..

Nort, thanx for the delete, I appreciate it, Peace

Jim
Old 06-21-2010, 08:28 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Use logic.

He does know.

Here is Saturdays activities.

6/18 8:00am --> 6/19 10:45am
OSO: 54T, 798P
SOS: 14T, -61P

Does MINUS 61 posts make any sense to you??

When people left they recorded their stats.
Now their posts are being eliminated . Why ??

I believe that current good volunteers arent participating in wiping out old posts, but they are still being wiped out by somebody.
Cant wait to hear what they are being told as the reason.
I see they banned Dare Devil, man there post and thread count is really going to go down now
Old 06-21-2010, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
Cosmic... I owe you a sincere apology passwords can be stolen.... mine was gripped from here today after years of having the same one, I could not reset it either.... had to go to original backup code from IB and then set it to a new one.... I talked to a good friend who is IT Tech Sr @ Verasign this afternoon and he said it's more common than you know... Yahoo mail is the worst he says.. he's right, I came home and in less than 30 seconds hacked my wifes Yahoo account... she now knows what to do so it won't happen again.. oh well, I needed a new password anyways... sorry for my original post, I learned a lot today in tracking using Verasign, and a good lesson in what I didn't know..

Nort, thanx for the delete, I appreciate it, Peace

Jim
This shows what this site is and what we strove for over there, great post Jim.

I have a question for the masses, now that a good amount of people know, why cant you guys post here and further this site down the road, the original hurdles from IB have long been overcome and OSO has plenty of seasoned quality members while we weeded out a few and many new ones coming daily. Why try to resuscitate a tainted dying site when everything needed is here? including but not limited to years of history and knowledge a click away. I honestly wonder every time a question gets asked over there, how many searches here are que'd for the answer, I'm pretty sure it's way more than one would think ..My vote is stay here take your shoes off and relax, post away...
Old 06-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered

Ok, I like DareDevil... What gives? He's banned from here too?

Studying politics.... like a pencil with erasers on both ends!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
Never read the other thread. Did it become as repetitive as this one at the end. Im thinking this thread is on its last legs. You all seem to be scraping at the bottom of the barrel to keep it alive now.
I think the threads have done their job. CS hasn't reponded to a single thread in a meaningful way, and nobody's refuted anything. Some of the more meaningful supporters have come on here and given up the ship. No need for those to admit anything, chit happens.

It's obvious that the SOS forum has a case of Ebola, and those still trying to save it, don't know it. CS appears to have trumped most of the online frauds, at least in the top ten.

Notice how nobody talks about speaking with him in person, like real humans? I think his number has been called, and it's time to move on.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
Thats an easy one. at the time he probably thought he had a return much greater than that waiting. he got greedy, he held on to his stock when his broker told him to sell...the stock tanked. He phucked himself on that one. You really think that right now he isn't wishing he had taken the money and ran?? Now his stock is worthless, he has no more investors to bilk. Once a ponzi collapses its done, your not going to make money off of it, you have to go start a new one. At the time the money was offered, he more than likely thought it as a speed bump and didn't slow down, he soon found that speed bump was a brick wall smashing head on. He then gave Stecz the last semi dented hubcap.

You guys seem to think that hubcap was to distract people while he tried to rebuild the car. Hell he stole the care to begin with, why rebuild it when there is an entire parking lot of cars with the keys in them, engines running on the other side of the street???
Phragle, you're an inspiration. We should create the "Metaphor of the Week" poll.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:53 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Rob, my password was stolen from HERE... not there..

I have enjoyed BOTH sites, and will continue to do so as *I* choose. I still think the 2 sites can co-exist, and feed off each other productively. I just don't play well with this destruction agenda platform going on back and forth. There are GOOD people in both places. I fully intend to learn, share, and post in both places without bias or malice.

thanx for the kind words..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.