Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-27-2011, 12:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
He's probably living in his truck.......what else is there to do?
Old 05-27-2011, 06:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I understand some of your guys compassion. but really? dont waste it on him, he knew exactly what he was doing when it came to his lies to us. Maybe instead of trying to tell us how moral and right he was he should have just gone to work and taken care of his family(s)..little mouths need to be fed ....

Anyhow I commend you guys on the compassion part but just remember he didn't have a problem taking everyone's money for his own gain, he was the tommy boy of ponzi schemes
Old 05-27-2011, 07:33 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
He's probably living in his truck.......what else is there to do?
Although I don't like him or the actions he pulled with SOS and the Charity, I don't think it's right to air personal dirty laundry on the internet. If not for him, let's respect his other family members who may be completely innocent. Remember there's other family members involved other than just him directly.

People can be the scum of the earth but it's not right to post about their family. Just my $.02

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I understand some of your guys compassion. but really? dont waste it on him, he knew exactly what he was doing when it came to his lies to us. Maybe instead of trying to tell us how moral and right he was he should have just gone to work and taken care of his family(s)..little mouths need to be fed ....

Anyhow I commend you guys on the compassion part but just remember he didn't have a problem taking everyone's money for his own gain, he was the tommy boy of ponzi schemes
Leapords never change their spots.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Although I don't like him or the actions he pulled with SOS and the Charity, I don't think it's right to air personal dirty laundry on the internet. If not for him, let's respect his other family members who may be completely innocent. Remember there's other family members involved other than just him directly.

People can be the scum of the earth but it's not right to post about their family. Just my $.02

Leapords never change their spots.
+1 and well said.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:28 AM
Registered

Guy, don't hate me. I was looking for an old thread about a stolen Scarab. Logged into SOS to search. Realized the thread was actually here on OSO. I may have accidentally doubled SOS's traffic for today. Forgive me for boosting their numbers.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone seen this?

http://chris-sunkin.com/
Old 06-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

I'm guessing he isn't much of a threat anymore but who on this site is the next Trick, Sunkin, Big Scotty, Long Dong looking for the big score ?
You know he's out there, lurking, gaining confidence and planning his scam.
ed

Last edited by Interceptor; 06-01-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: added
Old 06-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL! It's been a year since Chris Sunkin spewed his BS on here. Here's his last post of crap.

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I don't mind addressing this. Again. It'll be lost in the screaming, but I don't mind.

To your first inquiry- that wasn't a bank statement. At that time the Serious account was one of those freebie's with minimal transactions and paperless. That's the output you get from the website. At the time I could only see YTD, not Nov and Dec. It took a while for the bank's IT department to get it to where I could get that data. I downloaded it- it automatically opens as an excel spreadsheet. If I wanted to alter it in any way, all I'd had to do was type in what I wanted. If you notice, there are duplicate check numbers. The checks are printed on blanks by a $49 piece of check software. I mistakenly started twice. Keep in mind, I'm no accountant- I'm terrible with that stuff. And I was doing it in a pinch. No excuses- that's just what happened. If I really wanted to create a fake, I have the brains and resources to do so.

To point two- there is no "glaring shortage" of anything. I provided access to the account to the individual that brought Alec here. His "dear friend". You would have thought Stecz's word would be good enough. But it conflicted with the agenda and suddenly Dave is also a major league liar. There were instant accusations of multiple paypal accounts, etc. So why bother? Those that have already made up their minds won't be swayed regardless.

After the raffle I spoke to Alec and told him I needed to get Paypal to transfer the funds. I'm not exactly sitting around during the day and there wasn't any urgency that I could detect. Eventually we just decided I'd bring it to Key West with me. Actually, as we had various discussions, Alec was going to send his check here to me to be forwarded together. But then we decided otherwise. If it was an issue, a call could have resolved it quickly.

Lastly, I didn't know about the NSF the same way Alec and the hospital didn't. The notice- if they sent one- would have gone to a PO box that gets stuffed daily with junk mail. I check it every other week. If they sent something, I missed it. No one discovered it. No one. I'm at a loss as to how this is an inconceivable possibility. I didn't even get a phone call when the hospital discovered it. Just a friendly and casual e-mail that asked if I could look into it. And not a call once during the week I was trying to discover how it happened. I reacred just as if Alec would have bounced a check on me. I trust(ed) him and I knew it was going to be resolved. If it were even a minor issue, I'd have thought I would have received a phone call.

The rest of it? A distraction. Believe what you like. The site wasn't started for any other reason than for someplace for all of us to hang out. I'll admit, I got caught up in the enthusiasm and the competition. But in the end, that's not our original goal. Now we're refocused on the plan that Dave and I spoke about in our first chat about making a place we could always count on being there. And if you enjoy a no-drama place you can hang with your friends, you're welcome to visit. If not, that's OK too.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
And if you enjoy a no-drama place you can hang with your friends, you're welcome to visit.

No thanks,
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-sunkhead.jpg  

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-01-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Registered

If he didnt believe his own lies he would have walked with 60k that was offered...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.