Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Dave is.

Admining that all by yourself has to be very time consuming.
Really??
Old 06-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Riddle me this: if the purpose of forming SOS was to cut away fromteh bureaucratic red tape and politics of OSO, why was there a board on SOS? One would assume an organization needs a board of directors, but Stecz announced the board has been dissolved.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Dave is.

Admining that all by yourself has to be very time consuming.
so Dave is using 2 screen names , tell me it's not true not Dave.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Registered

I've been a member on here and sos for a few years and enjoyed both. I understand that CS. pucked several founding members and organizations out of a lot of money. I've been screwed out of money by people too. I would go after CS. and take back what I could instead of Constantly bashing sos. Sos is a thing not a person. When sos first started the same people were bashing OSO, now its the other way around. Find a way and take back whats yours.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by rush
I've been a member on here and sos for a few years and enjoyed both. I understand that CS. pucked several founding members and organizations out of a lot of money. I've been screwed out of money by people too. I would go after CS. and take back what I could instead of Constantly bashing sos. Sos is a thing not a person. When sos first started the same people were bashing OSO, now its the other way around. Find a way and take back whats yours.
The founding members who put in thousands of hours to help build SOS did so thinking that the site was bigger than any one person. Turns out they were wrong - and so is your response. If one person has the keys, everyone else is just along for the ride.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
The founding members who put in thousands of hours to help build SOS did so thinking that the site was bigger than any one person. Turns out they were wrong - and so is your response. If one person has the keys, everyone else is just along for the ride.
So I'm wrong for saying "go after whats yours"
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 601 Likes on 244 Posts

Early on into this uprising I asked a few questions as to the reasons for the sudden desertion and the continued badmouthing of CS and sos on this site, as well as trying to give examples of maybe no one is perfect and perhaps CS just screwed up and maybe embellished a little bit. I was trying to give CS the benefit of a doubt.

I was instantly scolded and ridiculed by Alec in the thread, which was soon followed by a PM from Alec with a sincere apology and brief description of his frustrations and what transpired over there.

For this i replied that i will no longer participate in the site although i will continue to monitor it to see what is happening over there.

I will keep my word until somebody in the know announces an all clear sign.And by that i mean someone from this team as the others from the other team are obviously so desperate for friends that they will over look all the past and continued deceit of CS and the others simply do not know his full story yet.

Incredible some of the stories you guys have been bouncing off each other in this thread. The man is a true sociopath and anyone that hangs with him is merely a tool to be used by him on his continued path through life.

Good luck to all who continue to support CS you will need it.

Last edited by tommymonza; 06-11-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

For these guys the only thing they want to "go after whats theirs" is the peace of mind of knowing that Chris Sunkin isn't using SOS as a means to Phuck other boaters.

Sunkin installing a lackey as the new face of SOS doesn't change a thing.

Last edited by Marginmn; 06-11-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I think they did try to go after it, and offered up what amounts to a generous offer. At that time, they didn't know that CS couldn't deliver to them what wasn't even his.. At least, that's what it seems to be given the references to Grindstone. One would think that if this outside guy did in fact own it, and was owed money by CS, that he'd just pull the plug, or simply take away the keys.

At any rate, nobody sincerely believes that CS is not still doing his thing there. There once was a reason for the founders to start the site, and that impetus is now gone. Someone over at SOS recently stated that it's no good without the photographers and tech guys. Since they're here.............

I might add, some of the additional lies by CS this week alone make the list of lies too lengthy to keep track of. Since they are on so many different levels, and so many different topics, I'd have to say he's in the top three that I've ever seen anywhere. You'd have to be a pretty "special" person to be able to work with him keeping a straight face.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Why arent you contacting the real owner of the site then? Surely that would be the easiest way to get rid of him once and for all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.