Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Stec, what is your take on the "doctored" up bank statement? If we all agree that the bank statement is in fact altered isn't that enough? Just that one thing?
because you guys say its altered, ive seen a lot of screwy bank statements before. likei said to alec from day one. lets take all this info to an acct and pay him to look at everything and audit the accts. after that ill beleive what is told to me. john alot that people dont know has been brought to my attn, lots has been false or wrong, thats what im going off of. if someone brings you info and most of it is wrong what would you go off of... im not gonna get in a pissing match with you guys, almost all of you are my buddies, its just some makes sense and some is wrong. prove beyond a resonable doubt, well theres doubt on my end. when things are thrown in my face after the fact and the facts are wrong it doesnt add up. you guys are going off a document that has been in everyones hand and anyone could have added a little to it. i myself, im going off the info that was thrown in my face and what has been told to me personaly. doesnt add up.. thats all im saying....

alec and myself will be friends forever... im sure we have lots of things we will never agree on....
for example.. alec is a canadian, and we all know a canaidian can never be trusted.... history has tought us this... so therefor, he is only good for a few laughs and to have dinner with.....
Old 05-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Registered

I think its time for oso to lock these threads and everyone get back to the boards. weather it be oso, or sos.. it really doesnt matter in the end cause we all boat in the same waters and meet in the same bars... at the end of the day we are all still a happy but f cuked up little family. we all dont have to like each other, we all dont have to trust each other. thats life... lets all at least be truthful, most of this is cause a lot of people did not like chris.. thats true... the time came where eveyone could get in a dig on him and they all took the opportunity... we all have thoughts, but only some of us have real info and facts.. its great that all of you have your thoughts and everyone is entitled to them. only some of us have facts, and first hand info... the smoking gun and the gino i dont think will ever be found in this...(gino meaning the guy that got fu cked)..... at the end of the day, this is all being done cause you guys dont like him, not cause he fuc ked everyone out of lots of money..... looks more like a dumb mistake than a scammer being brought out in the open.... until more is brought to my attn, ill go with really dumb mistake..... sorry guys....
Old 05-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See ya later Stecz. LOL......looks more like a dumb mistake than a scammer being brought out in the open. That is some funny $hit!
Old 05-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
See ya later Stecz. LOL......looks more like a dumb mistake than a scammer being brought out in the open. That is some funny $hit!
funny nort, i dont remember you being so adamant about toutly being found out.. i guess he was your pal huh... hows he doing these days, you guys still buds.......

i guess we all pick our battles....
Old 05-25-2010, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
I think its time for oso to lock these threads and everyone get back to the boards. weather it be oso, or sos.. it really doesnt matter in the end cause we all boat in the same waters and meet in the same bars... at the end of the day we are all still a happy but f cuked up little family. we all dont have to like each other, we all dont have to trust each other. thats life... lets all at least be truthful, most of this is cause a lot of people did not like chris.. thats true... the time came where eveyone could get in a dig on him and they all took the opportunity... we all have thoughts, but only some of us have real info and facts.. its great that all of you have your thoughts and everyone is entitled to them. only some of us have facts, and first hand info... the smoking gun and the gino i dont think will ever be found in this...(gino meaning the guy that got fu cked)..... at the end of the day, this is all being done cause you guys dont like him, not cause he fuc ked everyone out of lots of money..... looks more like a dumb mistake than a scammer being brought out in the open.... until more is brought to my attn, ill go with really dumb mistake..... sorry guys....
whatever dude, the hudson water isnt safe for drinking, maybe you should stop.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
funny nort, i dont remember you being so adamant about toutly being found out.. i guess he was your pal huh... hows he doing these days, you guys still buds.......

i guess we all pick our battles....

Not sure what you mean. Troutly wasn't my pal. I met him once at the first OSO party, just like a met you once at another OSO party. What did you want me to be adamant about with Troutly? He was arrested for molesting his niece and convicted. Chris Sunkin on the other hand is a liar and fake and still spewing it. Troutly in the end, finally admitted to it. Chris Sunkin hasn't.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

If it does not fit you must aquit.... Hey it worked for OJ
Old 05-25-2010, 03:55 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

[QUOTE=stecz20;3119518]I think its time for oso to lock these threads and everyone get back to the boards. weather it be oso, or sos.. it really doesnt matter in the end cause we all boat in the same waters and meet in the same bars... at the end of the day we are all still a happy but f cuked up little family.

What is your take on the boat lies Dave, the Bike's, or the other lies that were told. You keep talking about the bank statements but what about the other lies? We do all boat in the same waters and hang with each other, not just on these boards, so I would tend to think you would want this cleared up? Someone who would lie about something as dumb as a pool being in there back yard has definitly lied about other things! I understand Chris wanting everyone to like him, but there is no reason to lie about anything you own or have, not everyone is rich or has the means to enjoy our sport, but we still accept everyone for what they are, not have. If Chris would have just come on here as himself and not made up a bunch of B.S. he would have no problems right now!
Old 05-25-2010, 04:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
If it does not fit you must aquit.... Hey it worked for OJ
Yea this will say sunkin did it too
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-cochran_gravestone.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

"You told us to fly to Ohio to see your Apache in the warehouse on March 22nd. You knew that we wouldn't fly up there. It's a good thing that we didn't because three weeks later you told the remaining people on the SOS boardroom that you had sold it a year earlier."

Somehow he has to know this stuff catches up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.