CHRIS SUNKIN

Opposite stories.

Take your pick.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Chris says (through PM's) that he did not take the money but put Brian's cash in the jar.
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
As far as Brian's money- of course I put it in my wallet- so it could be safely conveyed to where it needed to go- and it was.
So which one is it???
Old 05-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Craig- that's a total and absolute falsehood. I had nothing to do whatsoever with that particular collection. That was Nick and Erin- they brought the shirts, banner, etc. I didn't even know it was happening. I had a room full of guests to speak with and no time for some impromptu collection. As far as Brian's money- of course I put it in my wallet- so it could be safely conveyed to where it needed to go- and it was.

Here's what I find funny- just a few weeks previous, I sat next to you and Nick and Alec at the Platinum run in Fort Myers. When it came time to pass the hat on the bicycle raffle, Alec says "let's get a hundred from everyone at the table" I said OK. After a 5 minute circle of the table, he came back empty handed with a disgusted look and some unkind words. He and I then split a $1,000. donation on behalf of the table and in your names. Not "for" you but because we wanted to. But is that the behavior of a guy that would swipe a donation or a beer bucket full of dollar bills- in plain sight of everyone? You want to paint this picture of a guy that steals from a collection plate. But every time someone is passing the hat, I've been there- usually first and usually with one of the larger donations.

Back to the bucket... It goes further- You all saw me shortly thereafter in Miami. If there was any issue with the proceeds of that or any other collection, you all had every opportunity to make a casual mention of it. It's just now that you suddenly remember it. Suddenly, after all the rest of the trash you've fabricated is wearing thin. Had this been a real issue, you guys would have had this one at the top of your list when you made the move to take over the website. Do you really expect anyone to believe that with all of you so fully absorbed with this that you didn't remember? Come on.

In the end, this is nothing more than a vendetta. We set out to build that site for us. I wasn't the guy with the crazy push to commercialization. Remember the conversation a few weeks prior to the takeover attempt? You said "You act like you don't even want the money- people are ready to hand it to us". Doesn't that conflict a bit with the picture you and your pals have been painting lately?

Fortunately, we still have a dozen or so Board members and mods that still believe in the original vision- a fun, no-nonsense place where people can enjoy themselves. I suppoise these threads are the ultimate validator of our original premise. We'd have never allowed this to happen.

Now everyone can be treated to some funny Jayboat caricatures, Nort can put a silly picture of me in his avatar and everyone we banned from the site can join together and scream LIAR LIAR!!!. You guys can go back to harassing people that visit the site. You can make phone calls to people in the industry. You can bribe and coerce whoever you like. We'll be happily enjoying what it is we're doing with our friends. And this can continue to be your all-consuming passion.
It is just amazing that you would come on here and take the time to respond to some issues while totally ignoring the most important and damming to your reputation. You provided a clearly altered bank statement. The bank statement that you provided as evidence was picked apart and explained in detail by a CPA as to how it was altered and yet you don't offer a single word of explaination. Why?

There is a glaring shortage of funds collected between what you say was donated on pay pal, what was given to you by check, donated in cash, and the total that amount that should have been given to the charity, yet don't even attempt to reconcile these figures. Why?

There was more than a two month delay between when you received these funds and when you finally write a check (that bounced) yet you donn't even attempt to explain why you delayed in sending the check for over two months.

Instead of answering the really tough questions you continue to pick out small details and ignore the really important issues. Why?
Old 05-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

..........of course I put it in my wallet- so it could be safely conveyed to where it needed to go- and it was.
Interesting words Mr. Con Man. I guess you needed the money.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Chris, it's so obvious you're deflecting. Let's make this really easy, since you are clearly reading every post here. Please just answer one simple question;

Did you, or anyone at your direction, alter the bank statement in question?
Old 05-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Let me now speculate. Obviously, you can't answer that. If you say no, you will be perjuring yourself, on the record. If you say yes, well then the jig is up. My guess is that you will use the excuse that because of the investigation you can't talk about it. Yet we both know that if you DIDN'T alter the statement, a NO answer would have no impact on your fictional investigation. Chris, you need help.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Craig- that's a total and absolute falsehood. I had nothing to do whatsoever with that particular collection. That was Nick and Erin- they brought the shirts, banner, etc. I didn't even know it was happening. I had a room full of guests to speak with and no time for some impromptu collection. As far as Brian's money- of course I put it in my wallet- so it could be safely conveyed to where it needed to go- and it was.

Once again. It is your website and you knew no details about your party. Nice.....and you never saw the money that was collected or the hundred dollar bills that Brian and Sean handed to you?? Also, you didn't cash in all of the money at the bar with peoples names on it? You don't remember me coming back from the bar and having my change that was the collected dollars with red ink on them and asking WTF was going on? You may not have known about it ...but the money left with you that night.Hopefully you did donate it to some charity, but I have to doubt it. I'll never know

Here's what I find funny- just a few weeks previous, I sat next to you and Nick and Alec at the Platinum run in Fort Myers. When it came time to pass the hat on the bicycle raffle, Alec says "let's get a hundred from everyone at the table" I said OK. After a 5 minute circle of the table, he came back empty handed with a disgusted look and some unkind words. He and I then split a $1,000. donation on behalf of the table and in your names. Not "for" you but because we wanted to. But is that the behavior of a guy that would swipe a donation or a beer bucket full of dollar bills- in plain sight of everyone? You want to paint this picture of a guy that steals from a collection plate. But every time someone is passing the hat, I've been there- usually first and usually with one of the larger donations.

I was at that function (on my own dime to get to FLA. Alec, not you, paid everyone's entrance fee) as a volunteer for SOS. There was plenty of expense that came out of my pocket. Air fare, bar tabs, meals, etc.. You got a chitload of exposure and good press for the website in which you own. It's the least that you could have done. Your donation of $500 was confirmed by Donna yesterday. It was not in anyones name except for yours so stop lying. You did $500 and so did Alec. Nick or I have never claimed to be a high roller big businessman......but we do both own boats. Wanna see a current picture?

Back to the bucket... It goes further- You all saw me shortly thereafter in Miami. If there was any issue with the proceeds of that or any other collection, you all had every opportunity to make a casual mention of it. It's just now that you suddenly remember it. Suddenly, after all the rest of the trash you've fabricated is wearing thin. Had this been a real issue, you guys would have had this one at the top of your list when you made the move to take over the website. Do you really expect anyone to believe that with all of you so fully absorbed with this that you didn't remember? Come on.

I was not in Miami for the show and party. If you recall, I did go down the following week (on my own dime again) to represent SOS on the Miami boat show poker run. You were supposed to be there and called the morning of the poker run from Ohio and stated that you probably wouldn't make it. I ate the cost of the $400 dollar suite that I had reserved for us on my credit card to stay in at the Doubletree.

In the end, this is nothing more than a vendetta. We set out to build that site for us. I wasn't the guy with the crazy push to commercialization. Remember the conversation a few weeks prior to the takeover attempt? You said "You act like you don't even want the money- people are ready to hand it to us". Doesn't that conflict a bit with the picture you and your pals have been painting lately?

I did say that, only none of that money would have gone to me, but right into your pocket. I was a volunteer. The reason that I said that was because I had been offering to make the calls to help YOU start to get some of the 150K that you claimed had been spent of your own money. I now know that it was all BS.

Fortunately, we still have a dozen or so Board members and mods that still believe in the original vision- a fun, no-nonsense place where people can enjoy themselves. I suppoise these threads are the ultimate validator of our original premise. We'd have never allowed this to happen.

Maybe you can explain to everyone in the industry and your handful of mods why you made a frantic attempt to get advertising dollars in the last 6 weeks after all of this went down.

Now everyone can be treated to some funny Jayboat caricatures, Nort can put a silly picture of me in his avatar and everyone we banned from the site can join together and scream LIAR LIAR!!!. You guys can go back to harassing people that visit the site. You can make phone calls to people in the industry. You can bribe and coerce whoever you like. We'll be happily enjoying what it is we're doing with our friends. And this can continue to be your all-consuming passion.
I have not harrassed anyone and don't like the idea that it has happened. It's a free country and people should do what they please. If idolizing an offshore ICON like yourself turns them on, go for it. You brought all of this on with your own actions. Your posts that were ficticious, the imaginary boats, the towing escapades, the imaginary motorcycles, the imaginary pool at your house where everyone hangs out, the bravado military stories, you teaching the Ohio State troopers hand-to-hand combat tactics and flying with the Blue Angels, You fabricated 747 airplane parts yourself in your imaginary maching shop, You not showing up to events that you said that you would be attending. You telling us that you had viruses on all of the computers in your house and that you were posting from the library for two days when the IP address that you were posting from was your house. ETC, ETC, ETC.... the list goes on and on. I pleaded with you to straighten this mess out and you chose to lie to me and all of the other volunteers and not address it. You told us to fly to Ohio to see your Apache in the warehouse on March 22nd. You knew that we wouldn't fly up there. It's a good thing that we didn't because three weeks later you told the remaining people on the SOS boardroom that you had sold it a year earlier. How could that be??? Now, you are making an attempt to discredit the people who VOLUNTEERED our time, money and efforts for you and your website.

Shame on you.

Old 05-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
It is just amazing that you would come on here and take the time to respond to some issues while totally ignoring the most important and damming to your reputation. You provided a clearly altered bank statement. The bank statement that you provided as evidence was picked apart and explained in detail by a CPA as to how it was altered and yet you don't offer a single word of explaination. Why?

There is a glaring shortage of funds collected between what you say was donated on pay pal, what was given to you by check, donated in cash, and the total that amount that should have been given to the charity, yet don't even attempt to reconcile these figures. Why?

There was more than a two month delay between when you received these funds and when you finally write a check (that bounced) yet you donn't even attempt to explain why you delayed in sending the check for over two months.

Instead of answering the really tough questions you continue to pick out small details and ignore the really important issues. Why?

BINGO we have a winner.......

When this whole thing came to light on OSO I was hoping that Chris would answer the allegations that were brought up but still to this day NOTHING but BS. At this point I think that anybody that is still in bed with him is only doing it for the notoriety of their position on his site knowing that they will lose face trying to come back here. Just my 2 cents
Old 05-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The current issue at hand, why is this only being brought up now? seems convenient. why was it not brought up with the initial group of accusations. u guys have so many twists and turns to this whole drama, its starting to get real silly. everytime one of you guys bring something personal to me its just wrong. i really wish there is a better way to figure this out cause all it does is make us all look so foolish..

to think we all could have solved this like men with a few phone calls to the right people.. instead its solved like a bunch of punks, behind keyboards where nothing really gets answered or solved.. its too bad, really is....

after all this i consider all you guys friends, i understand why you did what you had to do, just dont agree with the method you chose. i still have to say, i dont agree or see your point. its just not there for me. more than half the points raised to me personaly are wrong and incorrect. like i said with a phone call i could have gave you correct information that i knew first hand.

when i start hearing that people are getting paid off not to post on serious or bring their product there, makes you kinda wonder!!!! its time to move on from this, for everyones sake....
Old 05-25-2010, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

70 people on the dock right now on SOS?

Last edited by Knot 4 Me; 05-25-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.