Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
If its an uncommon name, do you think this is him??

This company in Boston has never heard of him.

Why would this be out there ??

http://www.spoke.com/info/p46RfLB/ChristopherSunkin
Thats just to weird
Old 06-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If its an uncommon name, do you think this is him??

This company in Boston has never heard of him.

Why would this be out there ??

http://www.spoke.com/info/p46RfLB/ChristopherSunkin

Many of his vast array of post office box companies are based on "Summit" (Auto, Marine, etc. ) . I suspect that Spoke is an aggregator and simply added CS and the Summit name together after a web search. Just the wrong Summit...
Old 06-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fund Razor is getting violent...OMG

"No slam at Yankey, but it would be good if people took a deep breath and thought about what they are posting before they post it. The amount of bullchit, rumor, innuendo and suggestion out there on so many topics is insane. I couldn't be more sick of people who have nothing better to do than get involved in this crap.

And then people start dragging others into it.
Anybody who doesn't jump on the bandwagon of hate and knows the person involved is fair game.

If Dean had not refuted this, it would be assumed to be true. That's the way of the internet these days... one person makes an innuendo and you are guilty if you don't immediately jump in.
And if you try to stay out, the losers and low lifes keep dragging you in anyway. Posting comments about how often you do or do not pee.

For the life of me, I don't understand why people even post anything on the internet at all with all of this Jerry Springer style "justice" running rampant out there.

I think that we all owe it to ourselves to make sure that we run into at least one internet bully/keyboard commando in real life this year and smack them hard upside the head. Repeat until they "get it.""
Old 06-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ted G
Many of his vast array of post office box companies are based on "Summit" (Auto, Marine, etc. ) . I suspect that Spoke is an aggregator and simply added CS and the Summit name together after a web search. Just the wrong Summit...

Yep.....I would agree with that assesment Ted.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Registered

"No slam at Yankey, but it would be good if people took a deep breath and thought about what they are posting before they post it. The amount of bullchit, rumor, innuendo and suggestion out there on so many topics is insane. I couldn't be more sick of people who have nothing better to do than get involved in this crap.

And then people start dragging others into it.
Anybody who doesn't jump on the bandwagon of hate and knows the person involved is fair game.

If Dean had not refuted this, it would be assumed to be true. That's the way of the internet these days... one person makes an innuendo and you are guilty if you don't immediately jump in.
And if you try to stay out, the losers and low lifes keep dragging you in anyway. Posting comments about how often you do or do not pee.

For the life of me, I don't understand why people even post anything on the internet at all with all of this Jerry Springer style "justice" running rampant out there.

I think that we all owe it to ourselves to make sure that we run into at least one internet bully/keyboard commando in real life this year and smack them hard upside the head. Repeat until they "get it.""

Alec - What have I got to do with this, and why am I being attacked in a thread about Chris Sunkin.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yschmidt
Alec - What have I got to do with this, and why am I being attacked in a thread about Chris Sunkin.
That is a copy of a post by SOS's Fund Razor. I think Alec wanted show that Fund Razor is out of control on SOS with his remarks. In that post he is complaining about "I couldn't be more sick of people who have nothing better to do than get involved in this crap."....................and yet he posts.

Then he continues on and provides some nice threats "......smack them hard upside the head. Repeat until they "get it."" There are more threats later on in your thread too about beatings, killings and of course leagal action. Why?

I'm SURE all of Fund Razor's posts on that thread are very helpful in getting your issue with your motor vendor resolved. LOL
Old 06-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered

Phew! I had started to think I just turned into a total azzhat.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yschmidt
Phew! I had started to think I just turned into a total azzhat.
Well....that still may be. Just kidding! Good luck with your two motors. Since your thread is locked over there, maybe discuss it here on OSO? There isn't Con Man or "Czar" controlling the site over here to delete posts like on SOS.

Okay..........back to Chris Sunkin. What a tool.

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 06-04-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

The amount of bullchit, rumor, innuendo and suggestion out there on so many topics is insane.
Maybe he means like the "the tank traps on the beaches of Normandy."?
Old 06-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Maybe he means like the "the tank traps on the beaches of Normandy."?
Still waiting on the definitive Photo from the front yard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.