Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-09-2010, 07:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Wow, Didnt know all this stuff was going down..... Sad to hear...
Beware of the town whore J! ..just because the cold sore isn't visible, doesn't mean you cant catch anything
Old 06-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey I cant get AIDS again LOL
Old 06-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've stayed out of this since I don't have a dog in this race. However, I think I can answer Phragle's questions. And being in the medical field, Phragle will understand this comparison. It is known that most medical liability cases would never see the inside of a courtroom if the doctor simply admitted fault and apologized. Most families are not so interested in monetary compensation as they are emotional compensation that the doctor is sorry and remorseful.

In this case, the four very well might not be pleased until Chris comes right out and says the truth, admits fault and apologizes. . . maybe even asks forgiveness.

Again, I am not actually joining this dog race, just making an observation based on what the Core-Four likely want and how/why the accused is likely not to comply.

I do hope there is a re-unification of the masses so we can get back to our focus on boating.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

In the end, what purpose does that site serve now that this site does not? I could somewhat see its need and purpose in the beginning until IB got its house in order managing OSO. But as someone posted earlier, this is such a small sport and community that it really doesn't justify needing multiple "home" websites. I think the advertisers would be better served if there was one main site to go to with their advertising dollars.

As to Phragle's question, the answer is "the truth".
Old 06-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

I liked Serious but unfortunately it is going to be that Mexican restaurant in town with the salmonella outbreak.....once it happens the place never recovers simply because the clients won't return.

I liked Chris's posts and even complimented him a number of times both here and SOS on how they were always informative and well written. That being said I was shocked to read the allegations and the amount/size of the misrepresentations. It's not like the guy bragged about having a 382 Formula w/600's when he really only had a 353 with HO's, he tended to go for the gold with the tales!

Good luck Stecz, not sure you have free reign nor the time, expertise to run that thing but even the deck hand had a few minutes behind the wheel of the Titanic!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Offshoredrillin, I thought your gripe was with CS, Not SeriousOffshore as a site. I think your new sig line is uncalled for.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Offshoredrillin, I thought your gripe was with CS, Not SeriousOffshore as a site. I think your new sig line is uncalled for.
until yesterday they were one in the same no?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
until yesterday they were one in the same no?
I may be wrong, but I thought Offshoredrillin just changed it...after CS left. Please don't bash the good people (and yes, there are some) at Serious, just for being on Serious.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
I may be wrong, but I thought Offshoredrillin just changed it...after CS left. Please don't bash the good people (and yes, there are some) at Serious, just for being on Serious.
Hi Mac, yes I did just change it , as I have stated numerous times, individually as people I harbor no ill will towards any one member (however 2 of them can rot in hell) of serious, but after the release of the last announcement here are a few facts.
first off Serious is owned by a for profit company called Grindstone, the visible part of the site is announced as being owned by sunkin and now he is stepping down and turning a site over to someone else, well he never owned it to begin with. more lies and fake frontage.
Secondly a for profit company is exactly that "for Profit", this was never about it being for boaters by boaters, in the end someone was going to get paid. For Steczs benefit, he and I always agreed it should be for profit and run like a business, which it wasn't and the ensuing thievery and lies continued.
Thirdly, I know deep in the recesses of my anus, that Sunkin will never be gone from that site, he will carry on his crap with pm's emails and phone calls, the transparency that is being shown now is all smoke and mirrors. When I refer to serious it is strictly about the site, not one person.
As in ocean city when I sat down with people on a one to one basis, I will laugh and buy drinks and food, but I will not support that site in one iota, and I will not use any advertiser that gives that site money, the same as i would use no company that uses illegal workers. I will never fault you for having a different like or dislike than me. I will just not share in it.

My recent change is showing that even though the herpes may be in remission, it is never gone and will comeback...
Old 06-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
It is known that most medical liability cases would never see the inside of a courtroom if the doctor simply admitted fault and apologized. Most families are not so interested in monetary compensation as they are emotional compensation that the doctor is sorry and remorseful.

A little off track but this should be clarified

The reason most do not see the courtroom door is because of one word "SETTLEMENT" Most people do not care about principle (that only happens in small claims) they want money and it is often not about the amount sued for, but the amount settled for. If they were suing on principle when somone said "sorry" it would be over but then they want MONEY for pain and suffering and a bunch of other stuff

It is most often about THE MONEY

If the doctor admits guilt it is just a bigger settlement

We now return to your regularly schedualed Sunkin (or is it sinking) thread

Last edited by boatme; 06-09-2010 at 10:32 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.