Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
These people represent decency?

They represent this site?

Insane.

Decent people don't like liars and fakes that rip people off......so I guess so. LOL Insane would be to hang with one that does such things.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh... so now it's guilty until someone proves themself innocent to Alec? Who the phuck do you think you are?

Who am I ?
I'm the guy that caught him.

I didnt put one word in his mouth. He produced the proof that he knew about it.
He produced the false bank statement.

I had no part in any of it.

The difference now is, lots of people acknowledge that he did all that and say " so what, move on "

You on the other hand , deny anything happened.

Stecz offered an audit.

People are now asking for it.

He says the paypal acct added to 2700 plus and with paypal fees was reduced to 2649.

Others have said they know about checks being sent.

Forget the checks for now. Prove that Steczs numbers are correct.

And John, quit twisting words here, no one is asking for names to be made public. Nice diversion tactic.

You guys offered the audit. Again all in your own words.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

These people represent decency?

They represent this site?

Insane.
Yup,
And they will run that "charity bilking scumbag" and his minions right out of the sport.
He can't escape his past actions, neither can the ones who try to cover it up. It's Biblical!!!!!!!!

"They sow the wind, and they reap the whirlwind."

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-18-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I seriously doubt the charity would be very impressed, if presented with a doctored bank statement that was made up to support their contribution proceeds. I doubt they'd be very impressed with the character either.

The main goal of some is to hope this all blows over, and they can continue to promote a site despite the alleged owner's behavior and character. Maybe they secretly hope he just goes away. Either way, nothing's been disproved, many things have been laid out in black and white. People go out of their way not to mention the fact that the many misstatements made by the so-called owner of the site they probably know about. The issue of the hosted site servers never garnered much of a comeback either.

I'd have to agree with Alec here. The reaction of those that choose to ignore the facts of the situation is pretty seedy. Eeeeeeeewwwwwww that smell.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MacGyver
You idiots still trying to bash Chris? Maybe looking to have another thread locked?

GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! THE TAKEOVER DIDN'T WORK!!!

Have a pleasant day
Yeah, they want to really lock up the threads here.

Figure it out dummy.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

"Slandering people anonymously, it's what the internet is for"

-Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. (2001)
Well if Chris Sunkin actually was the mega rich, multifaceted successful business man that he made himself out to be his lawyers would have long since filed slander/defamation charges. Anyone with just an average IQ would have figured that out by now and distanced themselves from the pos. But since he's just a pathetic pathological liar who lied and deceived his way into getting others to build SOS for him he has to sit back and take all of these body punches to his name and reputation because it isn't slander if it's true. He knows it, and most anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it. That's probably why threads that haven't had a post since May 14th are still on the first page of general discussion. A lot of people have figured it out.

   /ˈslændər/ Show Spelled[slan-der] Show IPA
–noun
1.defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3.Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
–verb (used with object)
4.to utter slander against; defame.
–verb (used without object)
5.to utter or circulate slander.
Use slander in a Sentence
See images of slander
Search slander on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1250–1300; (n.) ME s(c)laundre < AF esclaundre, OF esclandre, alter. of escandle < LL scandalum cause of offense, snare (see scandal); (v.) ME s(c)laundren to cause to lapse morally, bring to disgrace, discredit, defame < OF esclandrer, deriv. of esclandre
Old 05-18-2010, 09:59 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

[QUOTE=Marginmn;3113668]Well if Chris Sunkin actually was the mega rich, multifaceted successful business man that he made himself out to be his lawyers would have long since filed slander/defamation charges.

I highly doubt Chris is mega rich or even kinda rich, I would say he is just getting buy! He lied about what he had owned, what he has done, and what he does and used that to make a offshore boating site!! he has yet to come one here and disprove anything that was said against him or any or the charges that were laid out! If he had the boat he talked about he would have come one here and disproved everything that was writtin!! I reallly dont care one way or the other but I think the 15 members on his site that post should take a hard look at what Chris has done and what he said, if they want to stay there and believe his B.S. that is thier choice, good for them. I dont think they should come over hear and keep sticking up for him, but it is there choice, this is a dead topic, Chris lied, He looks like a ass, his site is dead and we wont see him this Summer standing on the dock with his life jacket waiting for a free ride!! To everyone that boats or has a boat see you on the water
Old 05-18-2010, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
OSO members are......."phucktards", "bitter old men"........."idiots".

If you hang with gangbangers......you will be perceived as a gangbanger too.
I am an OSO member, an SOS member, and a member of several other sites. I'm not really old (36), I don't think I'm and idiot. But I'll go along with phucktard! I just like the way that sounds! Phucktard!

As for who is getting bashed. John.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Davidmnc
I am an OSO member, an SOS member, and a member of several other sites. I'm not really old (36), I don't think I'm and idiot. But I'll go along with phucktard! I just like the way that sounds! Phucktard!

As for who is getting bashed. John.
When you start serving up KoolAid to the members like this, you go beyond being an enabler.

"sensitized to the recent round of personal attacks posing as righteous attempts to save the industry from a terrible person. "

He's not being bashed as much as being held accountable for his position.
To date his explanation is void of logic.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Alec runs this site too now. He can unlock what you want. He pays the cost to be the boss. He will destroy anything for his own agenda. And he will try to hurt anyone.

"until there is proof that 2650 is the total collected"

Oh... so now it's guilty until someone proves themself innocent to Alec? Who the phuck do you think you are?

Alec should talk to the charity and ask about the inquiry regarding all these individual donors. Ask how they feel about his campaign, the related components of a takeover attempt, and whether they think it is appropriate donor to donor relations.

In fact, if I were the director and the doctor... would want to hear from everyone on this subject.

I think that due diligence might require that people contact the charity and let them know how they feel about their privacy being violated. About how their giving was personal, and that they expected that the AFP Donor Bill Of Rights would be protected and that the charity would not be made a party to an extortion and takeover attempt. Ask them if there is a problem with a donation from Chris. See what their reaction is. And then criticize other fund raisers, as if you have some clue how we think and what we do.

I think that it is high time that someone looked after the charity here.

Maybe then Alec would understand why a guy who does charity work for a living would not be a party to the misuse, abuse and misdirection of the charitable intent of those who desired to help those kids.

You can all say what you want.... but this was bad business, bad karma, and not the way that you do things. Especially if you think that you are right.

None of the forums are any better because of this embarrassing and childish abuse of all that good intent.

If a crime was committed, call the police.

If you have something to say to me, say it to my face.
To do otherwise is to prove what a weak puzzy that you are.

I like the other site. It has less azzholes and internet bullies with agendas. If that means that I am guilty of trying to rip off a charity too... call the police.

Your standard that says that any fund raiser who enjoys some other forum owned by a guy who didn't actually rip off anybody and is in favored status by the charity in question is laughable. My industry laughs at you.

Leave me out of it.

What keeps me in is past agendas. Pure and simple.
Gawd, you are one self-righteous prick.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.