Old 07-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope have not been in jail been right here in Bloomingdale, IL
Old 07-16-2010, 07:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I still think King got burned, he may/may not have gotten a few of Domenics payments but he surely didn't sign up for the "strip my boat club." If Domenic got to use the boat and he made a few $3800 payments consider it a lease........If you lease/rent a car, you get to use it but you certainly can't strip it before you return it!

I agree they may have been burned. But, it sounds like they were desperate to get out of the boat so did a deal that was way shady looking to start with. No down payment, shipping the boat on their dime to have it inspected, redirected mid route, taking payments instead of payment in full.
Once things went sour, they had no contract to back up their position. So, they let the bank take it back and now that they are on the hook for $300K(her number).
She came on here to basically let everyone know they got screwed over by a con man. Of course, we wanted more of the story, and if we can't get it, we'll just continue to make it up.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:42 AM
Registered

I'm curious... even if the King's had a BK, what woudl that matter in this case? Seems like we're moving off point... way off point.

Domenic... I think we are all waiting to hear why you had CK strip the boat... or are you still trying to think of a reason that woudl make us beleive you are not the liar you are?
Old 07-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Registered

Default Back to the basics

Originally Posted by ChiTorsen
Just so everyone knows too I put a bid one the boat too because of these losers and I'm going to call the boat Sucks to be a King!!! I will get this boat now I don't care what it cost because of these losers!
Domenic

Providing you had good intentions of purchasing this boat with a payment structure agreed upon with the Kings it's obvious the "ultimate" creditor was not being paid hence the boat was repossessed. Now, I find it extremely difficult to believe that you will make a bid on this boat unless you have enough cash to do so. Harrison does NOT take payments. So, "IF" you have possession of the engines, etc. and the cash to purchase this boat from Harrison via the bid process I tend to believe your bid is more significant than mine because I have no engines etc..

Should you have possesion of the engines, etc. or know who does, and providing you are not successful with your bid, and I am, I certainly would entertain the thought of purchasing the engines, etc.

Because of the significant amount of incongruence who knows what is, and what is not. Therefore I will still maintain course and just watch the drama unfold.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 2 cents. . . if you were making payments on the boat, why strip it in preparation for it being repoed? Eiher you were in the midst of a massive repower, which it doubtful considering you mentioned tat you finally made good on NSF payments, or you weren't paying for it and knew the repo man was coming so you parted it out.

The Kings are fools for entering such a deal.

Dom is a fool for thinking there is logic in his argument.

Sounds like an offshore wannabe got a season in a cool boat, ran some runs, nail some ignorant chicks then got to work on parting it out. That's just my opinion, not stating fact
Old 07-16-2010, 07:48 AM
Registered

Wow just ran out of chips.

Lots of people here like to play sides without having all the hard facts. I am not taking sides and think this can go either way. The thing I don’t get is why some one would ship a boat to a buyer at there expense. 1st answer would be more money then brains or second would be some one who is desperate to get rid of a boat they don’t own(financed). Mary has stated they have several OL and didn’t need this one. Now its being said they have none. Mary witch is it?

Its clear the boat was repod as the bank holds the title and its listed as a repo boat. Funny how at 1st I felt bad for these people and thought how careless could some one be with such a nice boat. Many of us can only dream about owning that boat. As this unfolds it becomes clear half these so called well of people are all smoke and mirrors and financed over there heads. I feel so much better looking at my 36outlaw knowing its paid. No drama, no cops, no lawyers, and I sleep well at night.

Running out for a fresh bag of chips. Keep it coming.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by sonic69
First off, If you want to sound creditable try to spell right and put your sentences together so they make sense.
My thought as well
Old 07-20-2010, 11:40 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Boy, I wish I could reopen this. It's like the end of Sopranos. WTF ??
Old 07-21-2010, 08:02 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

The thread started requested the thread be taken down.... Hopefully for all of us we can get a conclusion!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.