Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Notices

Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Old 10-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scarab,
I realize that when the ecms get scanned they give you the engine data, but the ECUs identify engine hours and only engine hours not "boat" hours, change out the little mechanical hour meter that is either located on the dash or in the engine compartment and it appears the boat is a low hour boat.
There is no hull hour meter, is what I was trying to say in my previous post.
There could be a whole lot more hours on the boat hull than the 80 hours swapped out motors are saying.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well , it sounds like he already sold it . wow wasn't that fun ! that boat will bring back fond memories huh ? these guys kill me. you should have known better like it's your fault ! these people in my opinion have the same attitude and are the same type of people you were dealing with . i and you it seems are of a different attitude . it would never cross my mind to do this to someone so i cannot imagine someone doing this to me or anyone else . i have been in your spot so i know the feeling ! but you should not be embarrassed to be an honest person . if more people were like you this problem would not exist . i would have taken the same chance. how much could be wrong with 30 hours on it . but you were dealing with low life scumbags . oops i mean fine god fearing people . what a joke . again i am sorry you had such a bad experience and took such a financial loss on something that should have been fun. tom
Old 10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
You know whats real funny you have 12 post about 94 searay on offshoreonly ,I know your wife told to go on this site and check on MTC, WINK WINK and less the 2 minutes. after you post TCBOSS302 gives you a quote ,makes you guys look like sc bb gs
Here's what's REAL funny..... My wife and I drove by the MTC lot, saw the boat, and looked it up on the MTC website. Never owned a boat before but thought it might be kinda fun. We had NO idea about this Offshore Only site. Got on this site by accident from a LINK ON THE MTC WEBSITE. Here's what I think.... you are a buddy of MTC. Heck, maybe you are Jeff Wilson himself. Maybe you had your boat outfitted with parts from other people's boats that got ripped off by him AND that is why you were so happy with your price and the work that was done!! Maybe you'd be singing a different song if YOU were the one that got ripped off to give somebody a better deal! RE. 2 mins. of posting..... Was that the first thread that was mysteriously pulled after MTC replied with their threatening responses or this thread that I had to start again?? IF you would really READ my posts... you would see that all I've ever asked for is either GOOD or NEGATIVE experiences about this company...... The biggest NEG. to me was the way MTC responded!
Old 10-23-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
Why cant you just tell your story? 1. you bought a boat off of the private owner Scott not MTC and you got what Scott advertised .I think you should post your contract .I would bet money that you wouldnt do that .As to BBB stuff that boat was 1988 the fella Bought it AS IS written real big on his cotract, sea trailed it took it home for period of time then brought it back ,with a broken drive oked the cost of the repairs and installation of reman 2003 model B1 I think 3600.00ish was a fair price for parts and labor, then stopped payment on the check .TCBOSS tell your story and Ill fill in the blanks .
Oh.... and I'm REAL curious how you know all this BBB stuff..... when I checked the BBB report NONE of these specifics came up.... so maybe you just need to admit that YOU ARE Jeff Wilson or the owner of MTC????
Old 10-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
Scarab,
I realize that when the ecms get scanned they give you the engine data, but the ECUs identify engine hours and only engine hours not "boat" hours, change out the little mechanical hour meter that is either located on the dash or in the engine compartment and it appears the boat is a low hour boat.
There is no hull hour meter, is what I was trying to say in my previous post.
There could be a whole lot more hours on the boat hull than the 80 hours swapped out motors are saying.
We are on the same page then
Old 10-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by eyeswideopennow
Oh.... and I'm REAL curious how you know all this BBB stuff..... when I checked the BBB report NONE of these specifics came up.... so maybe you just need to admit that YOU ARE Jeff Wilson or the owner of MTC????
Put down the fuking crack pipe dude. Your making some huge assumptions that are uhhh ummm errrrr WRONG.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
Put down the fuking crack pipe dude. Your making some huge assumptions that are uhhh ummm errrrr WRONG.
Yeh, maybe I got a little carried away.... But I am curious... how did Crayola find out the specifics that he posted???? None of that was on the report that my wife pulled up.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Registered

HOLD UP< STOP> WAIT MINUTE> LET ME MAKE SOME POPCORN AND GET A BEER. this getting good. BRB.lol
Old 10-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by eyeswideopennow
Yeh, maybe I got a little carried away.... But I am curious... how did Crayola find out the specifics that he posted???? None of that was on the report that my wife pulled up.
Ill fill you in.
call me Robert /crayola crazy

CRAYOLA, If you know something that would justify what MTC or Jeff Wilson has done please share it with everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.