Like Tree3Likes

Buy a boat from Marine Tech Concepts???

Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Registered

<giggles> at/with phragle. I'm waiting for the "Outerlimits Sequel". The previous quotes are definately not good for business providing there is no substantial evidence of a sham.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 1998 Baja Boss 272 HP 500 EFI, 1984 BAJA 164 Sunsport 90 hp Evinrude

Susy has cooties ????? Damn do they have medicine for that yet ???
Old 08-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA View Post
Just curious, but why would you start a thread like this in the Beware and Stolen section if you know nothing about this company?
Actually I didn't. I started out by posting the question in the General Discussion......After a few people posted responses including a pretty questionable one from Marine Tech the entire thread and responses mysteriously disappeared. After doing some thinking about it I then reposted the same question here.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

I think we are kind of getting off track here. I asked a very simple question to make an informed decision. I just wanted to know if anyone had any buying experiences ~ GOOD or NEGATIVE with this company before I outlaid a substantial amount of money. So far I have heard from ONE person about buying from them. Unfortunately it has become a Buyers Beware World. I am not interested in messing with anyone's business. I just wanted to hear from former customers of them~GOOD or BAD . Pretty fair question I think!
Old 08-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2000 33 Scarab AVS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeswideopennow View Post
I think we are kind of getting off track here. I asked a very simple question to make an informed decision. I just wanted to know if anyone had any buying experiences ~ GOOD or NEGATIVE with this company before I outlaid a substantial amount of money. So far I have heard from ONE person about buying from them. Unfortunately it has become a Buyers Beware World. I am not interested in messing with anyone's business. I just wanted to hear from former customers of them~GOOD or BAD . Pretty fair question I think!
Agreed. Dont know why people are jumping on your $h!t just for trying to educate yourself.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabman View Post
Agreed. Dont know why people are jumping on your $h!t just for trying to educate yourself.
MUCH appreciated Scarab. That is ALL I am trying to do.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 37 Outerlimits Stiletto YPM Whippled 598's

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabman View Post

Or jumping my $h!t for sharing my experience when asked......
Old 08-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered

My Boats: 33 Outlaw

You haven't shared anything.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Registered

My Boats: 37 Outerlimits Stiletto YPM Whippled 598's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullkrusher View Post
You haven't shared anything.
That's where you and Phragle are both wrong. Listen, I did not start this thread, I simply provided a phone number to the thread starter to call me if he/she wanted to hear my experience with Jeff. After making that post, I get a chitty, threatening message in my OSO in-box from the owner of MTC (a person I don't even know). I posted the chitty message in this thread and he/she says I'm "mis-guided". I then respond to those posts and Phragle post some incoherent BS about me messing with someone's business.

So to you Skull, I have shared factual information with the thread starter that will hopefully help them make an educated decision.

To you Phragle, I don't get it! I share info. with thread starter, get a chitty message from MTC, post it in thread, get accused of being mis-guided by MTC, defend myself, then you blast my a$$. Get a life. Oh and tell Jeff hey......
Old 08-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered

My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC

1. I didnt blast you, I said that if you have something to say, say it and provide facts, not innuendo.

2. who is Jeff??