Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Mary Mary...why ya buggin ?? >

Mary Mary...why ya buggin ??

Notices

Mary Mary...why ya buggin ??

Old 10-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Im still inclined to believe my intial theroy.....

Dominic was making payments (however many were or werent made is anybodies guess) untill he could get some kind of financing. Domicic found out the bank was going to be comming after the boat and decided he was going to make some money back... definitly not the right way to go about things by either party. Whats going to be intersting is the insurance company dragged into this. Ins. companys have plenty of fancy lawyers on payroll.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Phragle... you couldn't be farther from the right path but like I said before... you are entitled to your own opinions. From my perspective, yes, I would not have let the deal go as far as it did. Once I got the story of "my financing fell through" I would have gotten the boat back right away and any way I could. Once there was resistance, I bet thats when the Kings got their bank involved and told them what has been transpiring with Domenic. Proof is on the paper. Bounced checks? Explain that with your theroy... What about the constant lying about where the boat was, stalling while it was being stripped... you can't tell me that is a gentemens approach.

On a side note, the reason why the insurace company is involved is a whole different story.... another domenic scam. Not my place to spill the beans but definetly some people will have a hard time answering some questions... very anxious on the outcome in court...

And then Domenic lying to Harrison about storing the boat and taking the check for 5k... isnt that fraud??? I think so. Something tells me this was thought about, planned and executed to the T.... act like you are going to but the boat, make a few payments, strip the boat and keep the goodies, wait for it to re-surface on a repo site, have a friend purchase the boat for you, re-install the goodies and now you have the boat for a fraction of the cost... Definetly a scam artist... but something tells me the Kings are going silently on this one... Hope Domenic fries in the court room but from what I hear... he doesn't have a pot to piss in... so any judgemnt will go unpaid but maybe family money.... who knows....

Last edited by teamsynergy; 10-24-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered

I feel for the Kings on this whole issue. Its a..holes like domenic that ruin it for others who are on the up and up that are willing to make payments. But then at the same time its one one of those i told you so deals.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
Hey Phragle... you couldn't be farther from the right path but like I said before... you are entitled to your own opinions. From my perspective, yes, I would not have let the deal go as far as it did. Once I got the story of "my financing fell through" I would have gotten the boat back right away and any way I could. Once there was resistance, I bet thats when the Kings got their bank involved and told them what has been transpiring with Domenic. Proof is on the paper. Bounced checks? Explain that with your theroy... What about the constant lying about where the boat was, stalling while it was being stripped... you can't tell me that is a gentemens approach.

On a side note, the reason why the insurace company is involved is a whole different story.... another domenic scam. Not my place to spill the beans but definetly some people will have a hard time answering some questions... very anxious on the outcome in court...

And then Domenic lying to Harrison about storing the boat and taking the check for 5k... isnt that fraud??? I think so. Something tells me this was thought about, planned and executed to the T.... act like you are going to but the boat, make a few payments, strip the boat and keep the goodies, wait for it to re-surface on a repo site, have a friend purchase the boat for you, re-install the goodies and now you have the boat for a fraction of the cost... Definetly a scam artist... but something tells me the Kings are going silently on this one... Hope Domenic fries in the court room but from what I hear... he doesn't have a pot to piss in... so any judgemnt will go unpaid but maybe family money.... who knows....
My theroy is based on the timeframe, almost a year.. one just doesn't let their OL float around with any form of payment for a year. you dont hide one for a year if somebody really wants to find it, you get a court order for the return.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Wondering if the Kings had Dom make payments directly to the bank? NSF checks combined with late payments will get your boat on a repo list REAL fast. I once opened a new box of checks that were actually a new box from an old closed account and wrote out all my monthly bills (truck, house, boat, cc) About the biggest mess I have ever created! At the time the truck was a new loan, and I had only made one payment. I got a VM about the mistake NSF check and it stated they wanted to come get the truck lol. I don't remember the legal term, but i was told by the banks that writing a check for over $1000.00 NSF is a big time crime. Mine were mistakes and paid asap, but if the King's bank had a bunch of NSF $3800.00 checks they could force forclsure of the loan in a matter of days.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
My theroy is based on the timeframe, almost a year.. one just doesn't let their OL float around with any form of payment for a year. you dont hide one for a year if somebody really wants to find it, you get a court order for the return.
Or maybe the fact that Kevin is a very trusting and honest person that would give most people the benefit of the doubt. payments were made, in the begining, just a couple, thats when the bouncing began... then silence... then threats...
Old 10-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Registered

As I suspected, from the original posts, it seemed to me as it was being portrayed as he sent one check that bounced and never paid a penny. That just didn't make any sense to me. Seems to reason when one gets in financial trouble, big ticket luxury items would be the first thing to stop paying on, and when that item is easily convertible to money, thats an instant recipe for disaster.

Last edited by phragle; 10-25-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Registered

I have a friend that saw Domenic Torsen out at Gratto's in Oak Brook. Found these pictures on the computer. Looks like Domenic is having a good old time. Just a FYI, Domenic and his friends are scam artist and allot of people know this around here. This was a plan from the word go!

Orange is a bad choice for him to wear, he looks like a road construction barrier. Although he should get used to that color, he may be wearing it on a daily basis!

http://www.facebook.com/?page=1&sk=m...75.41307075691

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...75.41307075691

Found more on another day, looks like this is a hangout for Domenic. This woman looks pretty old and kind of looks like a trans-sexual. Wonder if he found out what it was that night? Scary!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...86.41307075691

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...86.41307075691
Old 11-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
Or maybe the fact that Kevin is a very trusting and honest person that would give most people the benefit of the doubt. payments were made, in the begining, just a couple, thats when the bouncing began... then silence... then threats...
+1
Old 05-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Registered

What's the latest?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.