Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer >

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How hard is sailing really getting tired of this chit.

I guess thats why I will never be a big time player.If I need a loan I go to a bank and then I pay it back usually early.I just never understood the bringing in partners and investors to much to go wrong.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by handfulz28
So Jeff publishes copies of promissory notes. But nobody wants to publish any other agreements/invoices/orders/etc. All pretty much one-sided so far on The OSO Court....

I didn't click on the links, but are all the promissory notes executed by the LLC? No personal guarantees? If so, Jeff is SOL.
Hey Z,

I can't post anything up. I don't think any of my dealers would like me posting up an invoice with pricing. The only facts that I can really refer to at this time are past post on this forum and any other by myself or JJ. I just ask that everyone waits and watches if they're concerned.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
How hard is sailing
Now that is a funny statement

Hope this gets worked out

Seems if you have been in this sport long enough you will have been caught up in the offshore money shuffle at one time or another. Some of us have been burned BIG and some of us small

Personally I have had my hat handed to me three times (yea you would think i would have learned) in this industry and all i can tell you is at the end of the day NO ONE wins but the lawyers

The older we get the harder it is to recover from these things

One of my favorite quotes is "We are so soon old and so late smart"

Sorry to hear some lawyer will be having another great christmas because of this sport
Old 11-23-2010, 05:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatme
Now that is a funny statement

Hope this gets worked out

Seems if you have been in this sport long enough you will have been caught up in the offshore money shuffle at one time or another. Some of us have been burned BIG and some of us small

Personally I have had my hat handed to me three times (yea you would think i would have learned) in this industry and all i can tell you is at the end of the day NO ONE wins but the lawyers

The older we get the harder it is to recover from these things

One of my favorite quotes is "We are so soon old and so late smart"

Sorry to hear some lawyer will be having another great christmas because of this sport
+1......This whole thing just sucks.....I hate winter
Old 11-23-2010, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a summary judgment will end this.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Odd comment to make.
Someone getting stiffed for 30k is your entertainment ??
You are simplifying things here a bit. Not quite that cut and dry. It becomes entertaining when you do some research and realize that there is more to this than a couple promissory notes.

Catastrophe, I seem to remember a time last spring when a certain someone was spewwing his side of the story when you couldn't say much for legal reasons. I also remember prior to that when you were still defending him. At first the argument was very one sided and other than myself and a small percentage of others it appeared that sunkin had won in the court of public opinion. The only reason I bothered to do some research on the guy was because his Apache ownership didn't match up and I had personally seen one that he claimed to own and it was quite obvious that he didn't. When I asked some questions my posts started getting poofed. Once I started digging it started to become very obvious what was going on.

The entertainment lies in the fact that people are so quick to jump on the bandwaggon without a little due diligence. I am not some sick person that wants to see people screwed out of money but I also not that trusting of people that I don't know so I check things out for myself "for entertainment purposes."

At this point I will kindly step away from this particular thread. It will work itself out in the end as they always do.

Cheers,

Josh
Old 11-23-2010, 06:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Looks like a summary judgment will end this.

sounds good to me. thanks Brett

Last edited by Jassman; 11-23-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Registered

The way I see it is like this.

1. Jeff has documents and promissory notes detailing a loan.

2. It has not been paid back.

3. Donnie for some reason thinks not putting Leverage graphics on Jeffs boat, even though he can not produce a contract, negates the notes.

4. Donnie sold Jeff some product below his other ditributors price and Jeff sold them at a discount. No vendors agreement is posted saying Jeff can not do this.

5. Donnie was asked on this thread if he has repaid any of the money. He has yet to answer.

Graphics on boats, product sales, etc.... does not mean that the promissory notes are not valid. It seems that none of this other stuff is writing or has any contract. By default, you have to simply go on the contractual agreement.

Donnie, unless you can produce other agreements or contracts that shows Jeff is in default, you will lose your ass in court. So far, Jeff has produced the only contracts and promissory notes, which clearly state you are in breach of contract and in default.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Here are the facts as I see it.

Donnie/Leverage/et al borrowed 30k. Donnie/Leverage/et al promised to pay back said 30k with interest.

My understanding is that repayment not happened.

Good luck Jeff getting that back.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

People come up with all sorts of arguments and reasons to rationalize being dishonest.

Even if what Donnie says is true regarding failure to advertise and such, unless that issue was tied specifically to the terms of the loan, which it apparently wasnt, they are (2) separate issues altogether, and if Donnie feels cheated on one end, it does not give him the right to back out on the other?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.