Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer >

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
How hard is sailing really getting tired of this chit.

I guess thats why I will never be a big time player.If I need a loan I go to a bank and then I pay it back usually early.I just never understood the bringing in partners and investors to much to go wrong.

WAH WAH WAH !!!!!
Adios Sailor LMFAO
Old 11-23-2010, 08:40 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Odd comment to make.
Someone getting stiffed for 30k is your entertainment ??
+ 1
Old 11-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

I don't know either party personally, but on a business standpoint... Contracts, promissary notes, handshakes, and discussions ALL play into litigation, ie: Interagartories, admissions, subpoenas etc. That is why litigation is so expensive!

In todays world, nothing is cookie cutter or boiler plate anymore. Deals are or can creative just to get them to work and it ALWAYS takes 2 to start a disagreement. Useally ego's and lack of common sence creates the issue then it just falls apart and no one wants to budge. Sometimes.... You do have to take a stand to prove a point, but that ALWAYS gets very expensive!

The only one that wins litigation is the one that spends less on the attorneys; at least on a financial side.

I hope the 2 of you can work things out or at the very least, if you do hate each other at the end.... Make it last forever, there is nothing better than a soap opera for years to come to entertain the troups! Just saying....

By the way, it is kinda of entertainment for me.... I work in the legal/collection side of the world.... It pays for my things, so ya, it can be... (as long as Its not me in the problem...)

On a side note: Is there a link to the actual Summons and complaint, Answers by the defendents, then lets see answers to the interragatories, admissions etc. By seeing all the documents in the written/legal form, let us make a real decision. Not just he said/he said, but he wrote.... That way it is a true statement filed with the courts. You obviously want this tried in a public forum, let a jury of your peers do so... Just remember, you may not like the outcome! (either side)

Last edited by bajaholic; 11-23-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

I did a few minutes of searching on this, just for fun, and based on information learned and unrelated (but educational) personal experience I am leaning heavily in favor of Leverage on this one.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
I did a few minutes of searching on this, just for fun, and based on information learned and unrelated (but educational) personal experience I am leaning heavily in favor of Leverage on this one.
+1
Old 11-23-2010, 10:36 AM
jcl
Gold Member
Gold Member

What has happened to OSO??

I remember the days when these threads about lawsuits would be deleted immediately(pending litigation) and if the topic was brought up again then you would be banned.

No wonder classifieds are down and membership is down. nobody is talking about boats anymore, just bit@hing like nobody has anything better to do besides be a jr. keyboard detective/judge.

sorry, Rant is over...please bring back the old OSO and let the courts deal with the petty things.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by jcl
What has happened to OSO??

I remember the days when these threads about lawsuits would be deleted immediately(pending litigation) and if the topic was brought up again then you would be banned.

No wonder classifieds are down and membership is down. nobody is talking about boats anymore, just bit@hing like nobody has anything better to do besides be a jr. keyboard detective/judge.

sorry, Rant is over...please bring back the old OSO and let the courts deal with the petty things.

Yea let's just bury our heads in the sand and not warn other members about having dealings with cheaters, liers and scammers. If we do as you say then OSO can serve as a safe haven for the likes of CS. Just think about all the great CS stories we are missing out on just because a few people were allowed to warn others that he was a pathological lier. Sucks not hearing all of his great stories anymore.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Registered

There is only One defense for not paying and that is if that is a fraudulent and forged document. There is absolutely nothing else. He undercut, he stole your mother's car, he drank free coffee in your office, sorry pal, those are separate issues. File a suit. If you make a promise to pay, you should fu*@ing pay. PERIOD!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my printer up and running again, how much is it?
Old 11-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
What did you find? I looked, found nothing online. All I have read so far is Jeff's promissory notes. Donnie has offered nothing in reply. Hard to side with Leverage when Jeff has a signed contract and Donnie has provided really nothing at all except maybe some she said/he said. All Donnie has said is that he didn't put some graphics on his boat and sold some leverage cheap.

On a side note, I do like Leverage. Pretty good product.

Last edited by Donziweasel; 11-23-2010 at 04:52 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.