Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer >

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Just to set the record straight. I never have received any inventory from Donny or anyone affiliated with him for free. I did get 2 or 3 sample bottles of a new formulated polish with haze and a bottle of groove wax, but that was before he received funds from us. I also never have sold inventory, or undercut any dealer like Donny has stated. The inventory I received came from Jim at Top Notch and I have all my receipts showing I paid for it. I have always refereed people that were interested in the product to Jim at Top Notch or Mindy at Dollar, and have copy of every thread that has transpired, and this is not only from OSO, but SOS, Boat Freaks and THT, only because I wanted Leverage to do well, and customers were not getting answers on the boards from Donnie until I would email Donnie advising him to reply. I also sent a few bottles free of my own product to customers that had the old style bottles, and the bottoms blew out. All the inventory I received was used for personal use, and to clean a two of my friends boats and one motor home. Bottom line, They both signed as personal guarantor, and never attempted to pay, and then tried to get additional funds from us once Miami was not a success and involve us in the Ship Shape TV show and advertising. There is more, but I will save this for court. Leverage is on the line. Ya'll have a great Thanks Giving with your family. Jeff
Old 11-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Just to set the record straight. I never have received any inventory from Donny or anyone affiliated with him for free. I did get 2 or 3 sample bottles of a new formulated polish with haze and a bottle of groove wax, but that was before he received funds from us. I also never have sold inventory, or undercut any dealer like Donny has stated. The inventory I received came from Jim at Top Notch and I have all my receipts showing I paid for it. I have always refereed people that were interested in the product to Jim at Top Notch or Mindy at Dollar, and have copy of every thread that has transpired, and this is not only from OSO, but SOS, Boat Freaks and THT, only because I wanted Leverage to do well, and customers were not getting answers on the boards from Donnie until I would email Donnie advising him to reply. I also sent a few bottles free of my own product to customers that had the old style bottles, and the bottoms blew out. All the inventory I received was used for personal use, and to clean a two of my friends boats and one motor home. Bottom line, They both signed as personal guarantor, and never attempted to pay, and then tried to get additional funds from us once Miami was not a success and involve us in the Ship Shape TV show and advertising. There is more, but I will save this for court. Leverage is on the line. Ya'll have a great Thanks Giving with your family. Jeff

Sort of clears up the inventory as contra to the loan subject.

Next.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Still waiting on the link to the ACTUAL filed legal papers.

Untill then, it's just he said, he said.... Let us see the copies of the actual filed papers so we can make our own educated decisions.... Want a public forum of your peers, you have it!
Old 11-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by carter38
Hate to see all this happening hope all gets worked out and everyone wins. I don't know Jeff personaly but have never heard anything bad either sounds like a straight up guy. I have met and hung out with Donnie and know he will go out of his way for you. Just my .02

My thoughts exactly... both of you guys sound like great guys, work it out and dont drag each other names throw the mud.

Pat
Old 11-25-2010, 08:16 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

until the FACTS come out in court....i don't see where this is really any of our business. Once it's determined who is in the "wrong", THEN we need/want/should be warned who to watch out for.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by t500hps
until the FACTS come out in court....i don't see where this is really any of our business. Once it's determined who is in the "wrong", THEN we need/want/should be warned who to watch out for.
exactly
Old 11-26-2010, 03:11 AM
Registered

Old 11-26-2010, 07:31 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Ya'll have a great Thanks Giving with your family.

u 2 Jeff
Old 11-26-2010, 07:39 AM
Registered

Fact: Borrowed money and promised to repay it.
Fact: Did not repay it.

Leverage so far has not disputed borrowing the money and hasn't claimed to have re-paid it.

There was a time in this country when your word and a handshake meant something, now people have a black and white contract and still you have slicksters throwing around excuses and smokescreens. Real men pay their bills or die trying.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:27 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Fact: Borrowed money and promised to repay it.
Fact: Did not repay it.

Leverage so far has not disputed borrowing the money and hasn't claimed to have re-paid it.

There was a time in this country when your word and a handshake meant something, now people have a black and white contract and still you have slicksters throwing around excuses and smokescreens. Real men pay their bills or die trying.
If those are the entire facts in this case I'll eat crow. There is no reason to post your entire case on a public forum where public opinion of a nosy group of boaters is the only thing at stake. With $30K at stake, I'd wait for my day in court, THEN post the facts if I win!
(obviously the loser is going to get roasted, as he should)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.