Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 12-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow just opened this thread and looks like I need to go back a few pages and catch up
Old 12-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Registered

hes been publicly fried, fricasseed, drawn and quartered..........
now thats gotta do something for your reputation......
Old 12-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by cigarettebandit
well first off u were not even there there were no tenage girls and no one was on the limiter u are just an internet geek with a swamp donkey for a wife u probally dont even own a boat !evry one the walked down the peir was very happy with the girls that were there so do your self a favor loser and stay on the poorch there are big dogs playing ! your not even a member of fpc if u were go to most vewed and the proof is in the pudding!sat fun run
u punk azz bandit are a complete phuckin idiot,moron ,did daddy get his keys back,go back in your hole you POS ,i wasen,t sure if you were a moron,then u posted and proved to the world what a azz clown u are,carry on,PUNK AZZ BIOCH.bye the way,one of my engines is worth more than your whole boat,
Old 12-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

QUOTE=PARADISE ISLAND;3561226]

You should stop bad for your lungs!The Island you can't afford alsoBe nice nothing like being alone it must be peacefulOwn durned self??WTF[/QUOTE]

Okay PI, your first few posts within this thread seemed to be legit, but somewhere along the way you turned a different corner....looks to be on page 19 between threads 183-190---at least that is where you seemed to have started. Don't know exactly what happened, but looks to be that others got tired of you real quick.

Anyway, this stuff with Roccard has been going on way before you signed on to OSO....like, years before----and many of us who were here during that time remember Roccard and his shady dealings with innocent unsuspecting customers. And it looks like Roccard is trying to throw out his smoke and mirror campagne---again. Most of us here don't want to see anyone else get scammed or become a victim---I think you already know that.

But hey, If you think Roccard is getting a bad shake here, and you want to entrust him with your stuff, then go ahead and roll the dice and take your engine(s) to him.

BTW, many people in the hi-performance/racing offshore industry across this country know Bob Madara/"RMBuilder" to be a very professional and honest businessman, he knows his product very well and has a great reputation.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KAAMA
QUOTE=PARADISE ISLAND;3561226]

You should stop bad for your lungs!The Island you can't afford alsoBe nice nothing like being alone it must be peacefulOwn durned self??WTF
Okay PI, your first few posts within this thread seemed to be legit, but somewhere along the way you turned a different corner....looks to be on page 19 between threads 183-190---at least that is where you seemed to have started. Don't know exactly what happened, but looks to be that others got tired of you real quick.

Anyway, this stuff with Roccard has been going on way before you signed on to OSO....like, years before----and many of us who were here during that time remember Roccard and his shady dealings with innocent unsuspecting customers. And it looks like Roccard is trying to throw out his smoke and mirror campagne---again. Most of us here don't want to see anyone else get scammed or become a victim---I think you already know that.

But hey, If you think Roccard is getting a bad shake here, and you want to entrust him with your stuff, then go ahead and roll the dice and take your engine(s) to him.

BTW, many people in the hi-performance/racing offshore industry across this country know Bob Madara/"RMBuilder" to be a very professional and honest businessman, he knows his product very well and has a great reputation.[/QUOTE]Until I get screwed it's not OSO's problem it's mine but if there is motive on the buyers side of the story he may be getting a bad shake??Peace!I'm wonder if Bob the alter boy engine builder had an old beef with Roccard if not my bad!All engine builders have fans&foes and I've used many as far as way before and me not bieng on OSO?Stop SOB Hyydro plane 1967 were you born?You have to look at all sides even if he made mistakes in the past never took sides!Me myself whould have returned the $$ Once again peace out!Enjoy the holidays&freedom!
Old 12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND

BTW, many people in the hi-performance/racing offshore industry across this country know Bob Madara/"RMBuilder" to be a very professional and honest businessman, he knows his product very well and has a great reputation.
Until I get screwed it's not OSO's problem it's mine but if there is motive on the buyers side of the story he may be getting a bad shake??Peace!I'm wonder if Bob the alter boy engine builder had an old beef with Roccard if not my bad!All engine builders have fans&foes and I've used many as far as way before and me not bieng on OSO?Stop SOB Hyydro plane 1967 were you born?You have to look at all sides even if he made mistakes in the past never took sides!Me myself whould have returned the $$ Once again peace out!Enjoy the holidays&freedom!
[/QUOTE]

Boy O Boy, First Roccard, then LDD (Long Duck Dong)....Now this clown...Dont make me call out SBRT on this guy...Mike control your fan club please
Old 12-02-2011, 07:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cigarettebandit
big men with big boats and big$$$ dont have employers i am the boss!!!!
Sitting on the sidelines. Maybe you could upgrade your membership from registered??
Old 12-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Registered

Did the guy get his $150 cam and was he happy?
Old 12-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 825 Likes on 378 Posts

Originally Posted by boatguy2007
Did the guy get his $150 cam and was he happy?
YES and NO:The guy got his cam MONTHS later, no longer needed it at that point as his customer had long ago found something else so he got STUCK with the cam. As far as the rest of the thread, there are others who got SCREWED too by ROCCARD and it wasn't just over a 150$ cam. When he appeared on OSO and Speedwake 5 or 6 years ago he made outrageous claims about 750+ hp N/A 540's, 700+ hp 502's, 690 hp 454 , all N/A, all 9-1 with "Secret formula" ported Edelbrock oval port marine heads. When he posted a dyno sheet the correction factor showed near 25% correction on the supposed big hp N/A motor and its only went down hill from there, Smitty
Old 12-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I think its alittle bit more than about a $150 cam,Just a little
Attached Thumbnails Roccard Engines-penny-pinching.jpg  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.