Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!!  HELP!! >

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Notices

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Old 04-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
This message has been deleted by Audiofn. Reason: Picture me banging my head on a wall....
dayum trouble maker
Old 04-18-2011, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He boat was spotted before that happened. I've got a private investigator that will be hired this afternoon and he said he will sit and watch this guy and follow his every move. Hopefully my money will be well spent.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by justincasey57
He boat was spotted before that happened. I've got a private investigator that will be hired this afternoon and he said he will sit and watch this guy and follow his every move. Hopefully my money will be well spent.
Well, that was my guess.....I am thinking that he assumed you would make it at least a year before you found out it was stolen, that call you made surely put him and the boat in hiding. I took a seminar years ago and the guy preached to us to take 5 mins to think before you react to emotions, learn from this.

I wish you luck, I am sure the a good PI will be all over this. Is your PI commisioned based? If not find one that is! No sense paying a guy to sit home and watch Oprah
Old 04-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
Well, that was my guess.....I am thinking that he assumed you would make it at least a year before you found out it was stolen, that call you made surely put him and the boat in hiding. I took a seminar years ago and the guy preached to us to take 5 mins to think before you react to emotions, learn from this.

I wish you luck, I am sure the a good PI will be all over this. Is your PI commisioned based? If not find one that is! No sense paying a guy to sit home and watch Oprah
+1... If you didn't blurt out that the truck was stolen you'd probably have your boat back by now.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown
+1... If you didn't blurt out that the truck was stolen you'd probably have your boat back by now.
on one of just ins other threads he posted the perpetrater does'nt go online and does'nt read OSO so he does'nt have a clue yet it has been reported HOT !!!!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Registered

Yea this guy Is a boat newbie. He has no clue about oso. He doesn't know the boat is "hot". As for the pi I have to meet with him tonight.

Last edited by justincasey57; 04-18-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Registered

If you get the boat back I have a perfect idea for you.
Attached Thumbnails 29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!!  HELP!!-justincase.jpg  
Old 04-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by justincasey57
Yea this guy Is a boat newbie. He has no clue about oso. He doesn't know the boat is "hot". As for the pi I have to meet with him tonight.
Wasn't taking about what you posted on OSO, I would assume he doesn't come here either. Was talking about the last phone contact you had with him, a sly fox would have not called or called with a reason to meet that would further benefit him.....like you forgot to give him the 10 15" subwoofers, amps and 26" rims for the trailer
Old 04-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sad state of affairs when you have his personal cell # and you have to call in a PI.

Astounded with the police depts. attitude.

This guy should be arrested by now.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 4bus
Wasn't taking about what you posted on OSO, I would assume he doesn't come here either. Was talking about the last phone contact you had with him, a sly fox would have not called or called with a reason to meet that would further benefit him.....like you forgot to give him the 10 15" subwoofers, amps and 26" rims for the trailer
i like this guys way of thinkin , you just stumbled on that set of spinners you had for the trailer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.