Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
CharileM buyer beware >

CharileM buyer beware

Notices

CharileM buyer beware

Old 03-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

That comment was added tonight, when you started being a jerk! It will remain!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Registered

Why are they not trimmed up like the other boat??????????

Also "Tom" is full of crap. What is Tom's OSO name?

Last edited by endeavour32; 03-06-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavour32
Even if you did sent that picture,which you didn't, as I just checked my text messages. Either way you failed to say, that the drive can't be trimmed up any higher than what is shown. Enter shallow water, good by prop; launching ramp, good by skeg; Beach the boat, not goin to happen. Those actuators were a cobbled up mess!

OSO mods! I give you permission to go through my sent folder. If I did what Chariliem has claimed, sending people his address or anything else. Ban me! I'm curious, how would I have your address. The stuff I received cam from MO, your info says Dover DE, also I sent the money to Frank Mendaz who ever that is!
Any person I deal with I give my address, full name and phone number incase then need it to get ahold of me. I always try to text the people I deal with

Want to see the feedback off eBay I got from those props?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Registered

That comment was added tonight, when you started being a jerk! It will remain!
Once again keep the name calling to youself. Be mature about this.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Registered

Answer post 32!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Registered

I am sorry I did not realize the drives would not go up because of the acutators. Previous owner told me the steering was binding causing that(this is why I never offered the steering system for sale). I had no intentions of misleading you. I sent you what I had (pictures) and told you what I knew. You made the offer from that. We agreed on terms. I am offering above our agreed terms we set before exchanging any money.

You are unhappy with my product. Return it for the remaining portion of your funds I owe plus the addtional shipping I offered tonight.

Last edited by charliem; 03-06-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Registered

Answer the question in post 32! Also stop acting like Mr. Customer Service. You never provided me with your address! Also why were you using someone elses, pay pal account?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Registered

Answer the question in post 32!

I am sorry I did not realize the drives would not go up because of the acutators. Previous owner told me the steering was binding causing that(this is why I never offered the steering system for sale). I had no intentions of misleading you. I sent you what I had (pictures) and told you what I knew. You made the offer from that. We agreed on terms. I am offering above our agreed terms we set before exchanging any money.

You are unhappy with my product. Return it for the remaining portion of your funds I owe plus the addtional shipping I offered tonight.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Registered

And drives did go higher than what was pictured. They when up to about even with bottom of the boat. I dont see the real big deal. If you adjusted them out a little the drives woud go higher anyways.

But still yet;
Return the parts for the rest of your money, as we agreed.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Registered

That is my nephews paypal. I sold some items seperate to help pay for parts for my boat without my wife finding out. The reason for this is my business and not yours. You where full aware of this before any money changed hands. I did text you my full name address and phone number. I am not keeping anything from you.

Now you stop trying to change the subject.

Return the parts as agreed and I will refund the rest of your money plus what I offered tonight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.