Old 08-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any updates?
Old 08-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

Well, unfortunatley yes and no. Long story short, I found the guy that had it the day I saw, literally confronted him again and called the cops and when they showed up at Holiday marina which by the way is where this jackass has a slip for his Donzi, they asked him a few questions, and he admited that yes he had a triple axle trailer the week before but now instead of him owning it, he told the cops he borrowed it from some guy and returned it to him that day after he ran from me. Basically he lied his ass off right to the cops and has gotten away with it since they have not and will not do **** about it at this point! Hall county sherriffs office couldnt catch a cold let alone a criminal even if you hand the crook to them like I did! I even told the cop, open the back door to the squad car and I will push this fat ass lying sum***** in the back seat for you!
I have picture of the guy and the boat now as well and will post later.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Registered

In case anyone is wondering what a trailer thief looks like, here he is and here is what his boat looks like along with the trailer he is supposed to be buying now which ironcially he wants painted bright red just like he painted mine when he stole it! I know the guy that owns this tandem axle one in the pic and he filled me in on what the thief wants it to look like when its done. The guy that owns this trailer is also working on the boat at his shop in the picture doing some out drive repairs since dumbass ran it aground a couple weeks ago.
Attached Thumbnails Eagle Trailer stolen today-img958170.jpg   Eagle Trailer stolen today-img-20120820-00114.jpg  
Old 08-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by debcod2
Well, unfortunatley yes and no. Long story short, I found the guy that had it the day I saw, literally confronted him again and called the cops and when they showed up at Holiday marina which by the way is where this jackass has a slip for his Donzi, they asked him a few questions, and he admited that yes he had a triple axle trailer the week before but now instead of him owning it, he told the cops he borrowed it from some guy and returned it to him that day after he ran from me. Basically he lied his ass off right to the cops and has gotten away with it since they have not and will not do **** about it at this point! Hall county sherriffs office couldnt catch a cold let alone a criminal even if you hand the crook to them like I did! I even told the cop, open the back door to the squad car and I will push this fat ass lying sum***** in the back seat for you!
I have picture of the guy and the boat now as well and will post later.
Maybe the cops should have gotten the name and address of the guy he "borrowed it from" and gone to visit him. (But wait, that was you.)

I'm sure you old trailer is long gone now - probably hastily cut up for scrap. But at least the cops (and everybody here on OSO) knows what this guy looks like and will be waiting for him to make his inevitable next mistake. All dirt bags like him eventually get caught. And doing what you have done just helps assure that.

Personally though, I hope his legs grow together.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

somebody would have a drain plug missing pulling that stuff around here.. wonder if the insurance co would get a PI in it and pressure the locals to get busy since they have it in front of them....

Last edited by JPD Motorsports; 08-22-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

In case anyone is wondering what a trailer thief looks like, here he is and here is what his boat looks like along with the trailer he is supposed to be buying now which ironcially he wants painted bright red just like he painted mine when he stole it! I know the guy that owns this tandem axle one in the pic and he filled me in on what the thief wants it to look like when its done. The guy that owns this trailer is also working on the boat at his shop in the picture doing some out drive repairs since dumbass ran it aground a couple weeks ago.
if it was me i would get my old trailer,hook it to my truck and park it next to his boat so he has to trip over it in order to get his boat and trailer back..then have stickers made up and installed on the side of it..one would read PAY BACK,,then KARMA B I T C H .then call the law..
Old 08-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Registered

Yes, Karma is a real ***** and he will get whats coming to him someday!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fizz

Yes, Karma is a real ***** and he will get whats coming to him someday!
hey dont you need a spare outdrive or 2? ,,how about 4 spare tires?? lol
Old 08-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah, it ain't steal'n if they are yours.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

I think you should gather up about 25 snakes and place them in his cabin at night, from his picture he doesn't look like the type of guy that would like snakes.

Or, if you can get close to his unattended boat, some of this in the engine oil does the trick http://www.ebay.com/itm/SODIUM-SILIC...-/260864319776

Sometimes karma needs a push

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.